The Life of an 'Evil' Man

@OneOfMany (12423)
I have been called evil by some people. They are quick to judge, and on here, it is easy to see me as such. So let me tell you how horrible I am: When I wake up in the darkness of morning, I happily roll out of bed and start my day. Most of the time this includes writing on the computer or taking a shower. Some times I stretch or workout instead. Occasionally I'll check up on my little plants growing in the sunlit window, watering them to make sure they are happy and healthy. It's still winter, but spring won't be far, and then I can start my vegetable garden again. I love growing plants. My little crocuses are struggling to come up in the yard, but that's okay, they will emerge eventually. If any of my neighbors pass, I wave at them, or stop to chat. I take a daily walk, and bask in the sunlight. Wild animals will sometimes join me, and once I was walking next to a porcupine, who had no concern being so close to me. Animals tend to like me a lot. They get friendly and calm near me. Except dogs... dogs get hyper near me. Kids do too, but I don't encounter many. Babies will smile when they see me though. I guess they like evil auras. :P When I go to town to shop at the stores, everyone is happy to see me. I have made it my mission to learn the names of the people that work there, and it takes a while at times to navigate through the stores, because people are eager to talk about their latest news. In the town itself, I volunteer some of my time to improving the economics, and am currently helping to build a park. I also serve on the local community economic development group as its secretary, and coordinate events. People think that I do a good job, and more have been coming to the meetings lately. I visit my parents and help them with technical troubles if they are having them. They are always happy to see me. My father especially, since I have helped him out a lot over the years. Most of my extended family loves to see me. After the sunsets, I close my curtains to keep the heat in, then at a reasonable hour, I shutdown my computer and get ready for bed. Then I daydream as I fall asleep in my comfy sheets and think about my next day and how I can be productive. And there we go. Now you know the unspeakable acts performed by this evil man. I hope that helps cement your judgement.
You horrible horrible person
@OneOfMany (12423)
Haha, after reading some of the comments directed at me here, that's what I am! After all, animals only love evil, right? That's why they like me. I even saved the life of a baby snake a few weeks ago (gasp!).
@Courage7 (6008)
Yes we all have some evil in us. Doesn´t make us bad persons. We have choices. Enjoy your day.
@OneOfMany (12423)
Well, I'm half evil, but I'm half good. So it balances out. :P
@Courage7 (6008)
@OneOfMany I wish I could say the same that I am balanced. That is not the case here at all.
@OneOfMany (12423)
@Courage7 It took me decades to become so, it's not easily accomplished. :)
@sabtraversa (13326)
Eww, I got sick from reading about your evilness. "I volunteer some of my time to improving the economics", cool.
@OneOfMany (12423)
It's pretty awful, I know. Well, at least from what I can mention on this site. I can't mention what it is I actually do write when I write my stories for publication. I have to keep things PG!
@OneOfMany (12423)
@sabtraversa Whoever wants to read it. I guess. :P Typically women lead characters, and their experiences. I don't think that level of kinky can get around the PG barrier. XD
@sabtraversa (13326)
@OneOfMany That's true, women like to fantasize with their brains a lot.
@anikoonline (3166)
• Hungary
I was looking for it, but I didn't find the evil part.
@OneOfMany (12423)
lol, that is indeed the point. :) Perception isn't everything.
• Hungary
@OneOfMany Well, I didn't find the evil part, but I found the point.
@OneOfMany (12423)
@anikoonline Thanks :D
@sallypup (27114)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Wow you are mean. Just downright awful. (Keep it up..)
@OneOfMany (12423)
Thank you, I will try to be as awful as possible in the future!
@sallypup (27114)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@OneOfMany Good on ya.
Nobody has called me evil other than myself. I admit to being evil but that's just me. I never had that impression about you.... but now I can see how evil you really are!
@OneOfMany (12423)
Yes, I'm pretty awful. Soon, very soon, I will spread my evil to the world! HAHA!
@OneOfMany Looking forward to that.
@OneOfMany (12423)
@toniganzon So am I. I don't know why I'm being so reserved all the time.
@pgntwo (21652)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Yah, Evil and Live, both anagrams of Vile... thank you for lifting that Veil.
@OneOfMany (12423)
I'm happy to have obliged! And I did it all wearing my Levi jeans!
@pgntwo (21652)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@OneOfMany (12423)
@pgntwo Yeah
@PurnaSharma (2114)
I could feel you're interesting person expressing your story in this short summary.
@OneOfMany (12423)
Thank you. :) This is the side most people see. There is more to anyone's life, but if it's not the driving factor in how you are known to those around you, then it isn't important to mention.
@OneOfMany ..your words forced me to go to your profile and follow you.And remember people always notice the glint of the Star and what is there behind that ,nobody interested.
@OneOfMany (12423)
@PurnaSharma Thank you! On the net, the only thing visible is what they can 'sense', so it gets difficult for them from time to time, if the weight of the words used are too heavy. Under that weight, it is possible to ignore one thing to see another.
Seriously? What a vile, vile man you are.
@OneOfMany (12423)
I'm sorry... :(
yea, i hear that too.oh well. i will admit to being deeply sarcastic tho.
@OneOfMany (12423)
Some people didn't catch the sarcasm and asked "how is that evil?"
@aninditasen (1700)
• Raurkela, India
I don't find anything evil about you. Where children are concerned they may not be comfortable with you.
@OneOfMany (12423)
Children are fine around me. They get hyper because they can. :P
@ammyluv (625)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Jeez! Ewww
@OneOfMany (12423)
I'm glad you are revolted by my evilness. XD