Abused

By Owie
I have been molested when I was young. Ever since, I've had anxieties and I felt like there's no one who I am able to trust to. Like there's no one there for me. I have been strong my whole life, overcoming everything. I don't want you guys to feel like you're alone. So if you are bothered, you can talk to me. okay?
Everyone here knows they are always welcome to talk to me too. But also, we can all talk to God about anything we go through. He loves us. God isn't the one that causes pain like some people believe. The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. God loves.
@mlgen1037 (29647)
• Manila, Philippines
Thank you for the reassurance. I know you had it tough but you are strong and brave. It is very comforting that someone is there to listen.
Yes Louise! I will make time to listen, respond, and interact in ways I could. I have been vulnerable and I don't want others to feel that way.
@mlgen1037 (29647)
• Manila, Philippines
@owieXOXO thank you. It is not always we meet people who are willing to listen and be there when we are at our lowest and vulnerable time.
@mlgen1037 I know. Even if you have so many friends, there are just times when you're afraid to be a bother them. Especially when they judge you and your past.
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
That's terrible. I hope you find someone you can confide in. It never happened to me or my children and I'm very protective of my granddaughter. It's nice that you want to help others,
My mom got it worse. She was raped by her own cousins 5 times and all her parents said was "That's because you're b*tch" and they never really believed her. Life is all about making the right choice. I chose to forgive and move on. I can't really help other people if I chose to be stagnant in depression. :)
@sprite1950 (14498)
• Corsham, England
@owieXOXO You have a very positive attitude but what a horrible life you and your mum must have had. I hope you are away from all that now.
@sprite1950 At first. I really thought we were cursed or something. But the more matured I become, I have understood that the unfair life only exist to make us stronger each day. That is what I live for :)
@moffittjc (43951)
• Gainesville, Florida
Sorry to hear about your past. Thank you for offering to help others who may be in similar circumstances. You never know, you could be a lifesaver to someone. And welcome to myLot. I hope you enjoy your time here and interact with many wonderful people.
Hi jeff! Yeah, It's really nice to help people who feel hopeless. Thank you so much for your support.
@moffittjc (43951)
• Gainesville, Florida
@owieXOXO I'm happy to offer my support. Nobody should ever have to deal with molestation, or the consequences afterward. People should know there are places and people to turn to for help. Nobody needs to go through this alone. As evil as this world seems, there are still good people left who care and want to help in any way possible.
@aninditasen (1736)
• Raurkela, India
Expressing here makes one feel lighter. It's good you poured out your heart.
Yes anindita. I just don't want people to think that they have been abandoned by the world.
• Raurkela, India
@owieXOXOKeep up your spirit.
@Icydoll (22590)
Sorry about your past...it's really nice nature of you helping others with same problems. Welcome to Mylot...and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here..
Yeah! Thank you so much for the support! Nothing beats evil in this world but kindness.
• Bridgton, Maine
Owie, I think that with a good therapist, you can learn to trust others.
I had been seeing a therapist before, and it really helped. I don't go out of the house, walking without a head anymore. Though there are times when my anxiety attacks, but I guess it's just me not wanting other people to undergo what I have.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• New Delhi, India
You are a very strong lady. Welcome to mylot my dear friend. Thanks for your assurance. How are you doing these days? Is everything fine with you? I am worried for you.
I believe that everyone in this world is strong. I am strong because I chose to be one. There are more people out there in this world who have undergone more than I have. I do not have the right to complain for the challenges I have gone through only exist to make me stronger. Currently, I am coping with what I have. I am able to smile and laugh now. Thank you for the care, I feel it all the way here. Everything is fine with me now :)
• New Delhi, India
@owieXOXO I curse those people who molested you.
Very kind of you to reach out to others who may have suffered the same.
@owieXOXO So glad you are offering to help!! So proud of you for doing that.
@1hopefulman (30271)
There are many of us that have been molested.
have you tried felix?
@1hopefulman (30271)
@owieXOXO Have I tried what?
it's good to belong in such a group where you can talk about anything without being judged and to tell your fears and anxieties. Everybody needs this kind of support.
I couldn't agree more toni. It's a relief and a way to bring back our faith in humanity
@iridion9 (7979)
Really? How old are you when you were molested? Did he raped you? and how old are you now?
Yes, My mom was raped, by her own cousins. 5 times. I was molested when I was in 4th grade, I was 10 years old back then. Last year, I was raped by my ex-boyfriend. I am 19 years old now.
@Iamkitty (294)
• Kozhikode, India
Welcome to mylot. I am also a newbie .Really the site was interesting .
@sjvg1976 (18360)
That's horrible. I can understand how much pain you might have gone through. Sorry to hear about your past. It would be good if someone who has gone through the same may share about her pain with you and feel light.
@mandala100 (46386)
@owieXOXO I'm sorry to hear that my friend.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
Sorry to hear that, what i could say to you is to be always the strongest person for yourself.