So far today..

Although we got a late start to our day, we ended up getting to the appointment 30 minutes early. So we all took turns using the restrooms, and then checked out some of their clothes. The kids then did their Easter pictures, which came out very cute. And we bought an on sale $5 dress for my niece to change into and do some birthday pictures, since she turns 6 on April 10th. Her mom was surprised at that and loved them! When that was finished, we headed down the street to Applebees for lunch.. the kids enjoyed their corndog and chicken tenders, and we all enjoyed dessert. But sadly, my mom and I had another bad experience with the steaks. Which made 4 times in the last 6 months. Thankfully, the manager was working today, and very nice. We got new steaks, and many sorrys. After paying, we went to the next plaza to shop around Walmart. My nephew got a $2 glow in the dark shirt that he thought was "so cool". My mom bought some cat food we need and can't find at stores by home, a pair of shorts, a white with little birds on it tank top, and a yellow tee for my daughters birthday thing this year. I also got a yellow tee for the birthday thing. Plus I gota plain black tank, and decided to pick up two baby onesies for my future child (because they're Elmo and Cookie Monster and I can). We then ordered Pizza Hut online, and stopped to get it. And are now heading back home, but have to make a stop at Market Basket on our way. . Photo is mine. It's my niece with the "6" sign at the studio. Do Not save it, copy it, use it, or do anything else with it!
@bunnybon7 (36482)
• Holiday, Florida
cute. sounds like a nice day. so are you pregnant or just planning ahead?
Planning ahead, plus all I see in stores these days is Mickey and Minnie so had to snag up my sesame street friends when I saw them.
@bunnybon7 (36482)
• Holiday, Florida
@Courtlynn i get it. good idea. i love the minion things. and Winnie the poo. have a couple of scrub shirts with those. so cute.
@bunnybon7 I mean, I love minnie and mickey. But always loved winnie the pooh and friends more, and sesame street. Is my #3. Just all the kids I know wear all mickey and minnie or paw patrol and drives me nuts.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
You sure had a busy day shopping. I envy you.
Busy day shopping? No. Busy day? Yes kinda.
@mydanods (6759)
• Nigeria
@Courtlynn Maybe I read something wrong in the post.
Busy day for you and your mom. Sorry that your steaks weren't what you wanted. We have stopped going to a few places because of terrible service and food too. Problem is that we are limited to places where we can go to eat that is affordable.
Living where we do, and being picky eaters, we're limited too. Very sad these last 4 times at AB's have been awful. As it's the only place we liked getting steak from, and where we've been going for my moms birthday lunch / dinner and mothers day every year the last 4 years. Plus when we randomly go, when up that way.
@Ithink (10673)
My favorite is cookie monster and the grouch! lol Sounds like a nice day.
Elmo and cookie monster were always my favorite, then big bird. My daughter had a big bird stuffie, that had a teether attached to the hand.. she loved it.
@Ithink (10673)
@Courtlynn I still love baby clothes and such, they are just tooo cute!
@Ithink me too! Sucks walking by the stuff though when you want a baby, and then again when you dont have your kid, and didnt past 3months. To use all those items and buy all the cute clothes etc.
Aww you must be thinking more about having a baby with buying an outfit for it before your even pregnant. What is the birthday thing about for your daughter?
I'm 75% of the time wanting another child. But anxiety, fear, money, and long distance stops me. Though, the last two are some what fixable. Plus thinking my daughter will hate me and what not from it also scares me and makes me not want to. But now I have 3 outfits and a halloween costume for my future maybe baby
@Courtlynn I really don't think your daughter will hate you for it. It's been many years since her birth and all that happened so it's not like you rushed to replace her we will say.
@shaggin Well, she'll never be replaced. And many have said the same thing, but I'm the one whos gone through it all and has to suffer now, and suffer whatever happens later.. so its hard for me. btw, the birthday things are like the shirts I made for my mom and I to wear for her birthday last year.
@Tina30219 (34164)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sounds like you had a very busy day I hope you enjoy the pizza when you get home I just had a bowl of chilli and now I am getting ready to put on a movie to watch.
Ohh Tina.. We never wait til we get home to eat the pizza. We always eat it on the way home . Hope its a good one.
@Tina30219 (34164)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn Well I hope you enjoyed it. I am either going to watch mask or father of the bride 1 not sure which one yet.
@Tina30219 i liked mask a little growing up. And i did enjoy thank you.
@mlgen1037 (29658)
• Manila, Philippines
That was a productive day. A bonding time too with the family.
Yup
That sounds like a pretty eventful day.
It was. Lol. Now watching movie.
You had another busy day. We just stayed home and went and got the dog across the street twice when it ran off.
I'm glad you went and got the dog!
@Freelanzer (8915)
Sounds like it was a fun day. Any day that includes shopping and dining out are good days.
Mostly good day, as the steaks weren't right and kids acted up alot of the day..
A super busy day for you.
Kinda.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I refuse to order steaks out. There always bad.
Usually good here, but last few times they have been bad sadly.