Sunday (just another fun day)

Happy Sunday Everyone! It's a sunny day here in my little corner of the myLot world. I don't want to jinx it by saying spring is in the air but this morning when I took the dogs out I was greeted with sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds. Ahhh could spring be coming afterall? This day is flying by already. After the morning routine of coffee and breakfast my daughter and I ran to the grocery store for a few things we needed. We went to the closer one since we didn't need much and didn't want to spend much. Usually I'll take the time to go the one a little further away since they seem to have better prices and sales.But today it was worth going to the closer one as it kept me from buying more than I had on my list. This afternoon I want to catch up on some tv shows I missed during the week and clear up the DVR. I hate when I have shows that I don't get to watch and then next thing there's a month of episodes waiting. And there's almost a whole week of General Hospital to catch up on before the new week begins tomorrow. I love watching television and always try to have one of my crocheting project to work on while watching. Just sitting and watching television isn't my cup of tea unless it's a riveting movie and I need to pay attention. Can't say there's anything exciting going on in my life but that's a good thing. I'm enjoying the drama free days. Are you enjoying your Sunday?
So far it is a good day, we went to church stopped at Dollar General went out to lunch and now I am watching TV and working on my laptop. We have a birthday party this afternoon so we will be doing that soon.
• Bridgton, Maine
I've spent my Sunday commenting to MyLot as well as some online forums today. Hence, I'm enjoying today, Sunday, a day in which I often do my hobbies.
@ramapo17 (24559)
• Melbourne, Florida
Sounds like a good day.
@MainerMikeBrown , And how is your weather right now?
• Bridgton, Maine
@marlina Very cold for this time of year.
@ramapo17 (24559)
• Melbourne, Florida
You sound like me. We record lots of shows and get to them when we have time or there is nothing else on we like.
@Metsrock69 (1010)
The other day someone asked me where spring was. I told them it was on vacation in florida.
@ramapo17 (24559)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Metsrook69 Don't look for spring here in Florida either. Right now we are waiting for a tornado to hit. We just got our carport fixed since the hurricane last fall. There are still many other homes not repaired yet.
@ramapo17 I wish you good luck with that. I hate to see anyone lose anything due to a storm
@ramapo17 (24559)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Metsrock69 Luckily the tornado today went right around us and we just got very hard rainfalls but we needed them as the grass is all burning up. We haven't had rain in a long time.
Thankfully I'm all caught up on the soap, but can't say the same for all my other shows . Hope you can catch up on your shows.
@ramapo17 (24559)
• Melbourne, Florida
We have so many shows recorded and we never empty the screen as we keep recording through the week. We got hooked on lots of the off the grid building houses etc.
@ramapo17 we don't record any. we just watch them when new, or ondemand.
@ramapo17 (24559)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Courtlynn I like the fact that we can watch them any time and save them if we want and if we didn't hear something, we can back it up and listen again. I also have some things and replay a number of times.
I need something for my hands to do while I'm watching TV and crocheting fits the bill nicely.
@ramapo17 (24559)
• Melbourne, Florida
That is good to do while watching tv @JudyEv. Sometimes I doze for a minute here or there.
I am about to begin watching a baseball game.
@ramapo17 (24559)
• Melbourne, Florida
Baseball season is almost here for the major league.
The sun is out and shining and I just took a nice nap. Not doing a lot today.
@ramapo17 (24559)
• Melbourne, Florida
Everyone needs a break now and then @Susan2015.
@miketagz (7496)
Hope your health is full recovery. God Bless.
We have 54F and sunshine. Sis and I visited Dad, and he was not as sharp today as he was the last time we were there, but he was happy to have our company.
The weekend been very clear,bright,sunny.But cold.
So far my day is good, I have dusted the living room and dining room.
Being on my own it is just an ordinary day for me. I spent it doing my blogs on my PC. Kept me busy and now at least my day is over. Hope you have a great afternoon.
I am enjoying a relaxing drama free day too.
We've had a great Sunday so far too. We enjoyed sunshine and blue skies from the time that we woke, and its so very nice to see-finally!!! We woke up at our son's new home, and after my husband did a bit of puttying for him, we packed up the car and drove home. And we've been busy ever since then.
@Courage7 (8231)
Yes it is nice here today so far. I hope the rest of the Sunday is nice for you.
@sallypup (27504)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Busy you. Sunshine and birds here, too. I'm trying to wake up a little and start packing the car with unwanteds so that we can make a run to the Goodwill.
Yes, indeed, I am enjoying this beautiful Sunday as I was able to do a bit of work outdoor. Loved it and it makes me feel "alive".
I hope you have a good meal. All the stores here are the same distance except Costco. We go there once a month.
Yes, it is quite nice today and feels springlike. I think the little dog will get to go for a walk.