Not making much here in March

and I’m totally okay with that! I know some people here depend on their earnings here. I totally don’t. I just let the $$ sit in my PayPal until I decide to use it for something. I’ve been less active here this month. I’ve also annoyed some people by speaking my mind. In any case, I’m not losing sleep over it. I’ve made payout. Anything beyond that is gravy.
My idea too. And I take out my money once a year for my vacations. Not that it helps much, but they will buy souvenirs.
@marguicha, not too many souvenirs either!
@louievill (18981)
@marlina especially when you're a tourist and get tourist's price, haha...
@louievill That's right.
@kobesbuddy (49944)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I live to reach $5.00, after that nothing really makes any difference. Who would be annoyed by you? They need to get over it!
It has been a slow month period. Maybe the site is winding down a bit or slumping.
Mine seem to be about the same, last month I was here even less because of working at the rental but I still made about the same. I save mine too, I got solar panel kit and a solar battery with what I saved up, and a few books.
I also mostly enjoy my time here and I am glad for the money I get but keep it in PayPal until I really need it. More fun to come on here and see what everyone is up to.
Very slow for new discussions right now and the mylotters seem to be busy with something else.
I've been here less too but I don't count on making a dollar figure each month. Lately I've been doing other things
@Tina30219 (34530)
• Onaway, Michigan
Some people are ok if they don’t make payout here. All my earnings from here stay in my account until I decide to cash it out. I am saving it up for a while maybe at summer time cashout.
nothing to lose sleep over this.Lots of people here complains that oh!not got to meet my goal.Give me a break. do they depend on this?cannot believed it.Either I make it or not.No big deal.As you know the money goes to the animal shelters.
I know I haven't been here as much this month, so it's no wonder I'm not closer to payout (for the moment). But I'm ok with it too - there's always next month.
@louievill (18981)
I just " let it be" lol
@Blondie2222 (22227)
I am only at 2.37 for this month so i am not doing good either lol. I'm ok with it also as i have a real job that i get my income from.
@sjvg1976 (18360)
I am not dependent on the earnings from MYLOT. I also have been less active this month still I will manage to reach $5 this month.
@mandala100 (46365)
@NJChicaa Same kind of thinking here my friend.
that's what i do pretty much. found out paypal added gift cards you can buy..that's how often i look at it
Good for you then. I've made payout this March. Haven't touched my myLot money in PayPal for quite sometime already. Back then, I withdraw my myLot money at the end of the year and use it as I please. Last year, I didn't do that so hopefully, the fund builds up considerably.