Monday...AGAIN...for the 12th week in a row this year

And there are 40 more left to get through this year. And thank God for weekends, because otherwise I simply could NOT handle Monday in any way shape or form. Although that whole 'weekend' thing is really a lie, since Sunday is considered part of the weekend although it is the first day of the week. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down...
Lyrics: The silicon chip inside her head Gets switched to overload. And nobody's gonna go to school today, She's going to make them stay at home. And daddy d...
Sunday is the last day of the week in Europe. I never understood why it is the first day of the week in the United States.
From Wiki: According to the Hebrew calendars and traditional Christian calendars, Sunday is the first day of the week. However, according to the International Organization for Standardization ISO 8601, Sunday is the seventh and last day of the week.
@JolietJake Thank you. It makes sense that it is the 1st day of the week in the Hebrew calendars, because their resting day is Saturday. I cannot understand Christian, because they say that God, after creating the world, the 7th (Sunday) rested. I am not at all religious, but I remember we were told this in school.
@BarBaraPrz (21043)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I think because they want to show its importance? That it's the most important day so it should be first...
I really love this song! What does the HQ Audio mean in this video? I am going to look up more music videos from this group as they are good! I personally don't mind Mondays much; I don't have a love or hate of any day in particular. Most days are the same for me!
HQ means High Quality
@JolietJake I never would have thought that I thought it might be headquarters but apparently, it did not make sense, so that is the reason that I asked. thanks for explaining it to me!
meh..weekends don't mean as much to me anymore..in the service industry,each day has an equal potential to suck.
Great song! Mondays are terrible.
@kobesbuddy (57432)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I'm always glad to see Monday come, it use to be my day off:(
@JESSY3236 (7532)
I don't mind Mondays. It was rainy here too last night.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
Monday's always get me down also. I love the weekends but I hate how they go by so quickly.
Love this song! Tell me why I don't like... I don't like... I don't like MMMMOOOOOOONNNNNNNDDDDDDDAAAAAAAZZZZZZEEEEEE!
@nanette64 (18081)
• Fairfield, Texas
It makes it worse when you're retired @JolietJake . I'd never know what day of the week it was if every night before I go to bed, I walk up to the calendar and put an "X" through the day (date). Geez!!
@OneOfMany (12401)
Rainy days and Mondays are my favorite for writing and being productive. XD
@BarBaraPrz (21043)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Mondays are the same as any other day for me.
Do you are livin' for the weekend.
40 more Mondays? That doesn't sound like nearly enough.
My favorite days of the week - Fridays and Mondays.
@peachpurple (12772)
It is Monday here, had those blue Mondays, lack of sleep because my room mate was watch video in her phone at 3am in the morning !