Happy Monday!

@Blondie2222 (21774)
Well here we are another new work week to begin. I'm ready to conquer this week though. I finally got caught up on sleep this weekend and slept good last night so I'm feeling nice and refreshed this morning. Tis why i am in a good mood! The sun is shining and going to be 40 today. Most of our snow we have gotten is melting which is great. I'm ready for it to be all gone and then warm weather to get here. Tomorrow is first day of spring but we are still seeing high 30's for the week. Hopefully that will change soon. Hoping work goes well today and that I can get alot of stuff done. Then i have to run to the store after work and then I will come home and relax. See during the week my body relaxes but on weekends i'm always on the go as that's when I can mostly get things done or have fun. That's the life of a working person as most of you probably know lol. I am enjoying my cup of coffee right now and watching harry potter. I haven't watched these in a month and nothing else on so why not. Soon will need to shower and get ready for the day. I hope you all have a great Monday & a nice week ahead. Have a great day. Photo Credit: lovethispic.com
Get off to a roaring good start to the new week.
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@JohnRoberts same 2 you!
I hope you have a good work week. And a good day today. I love the Harry Potter movies and have them in my collection.
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@just4him me too and i have every book of them also.
@Blondie2222 My son had all the books, and I have read all of them, including The Cursed Child.
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@just4him I still haven't read the cursed child but I have it.
Good luck at your work there.a quiet day for me.
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@amadeo thanks hopefully it goes well. Enjoy your quiet day.
@Blondie2222 thank you.I love the quiet
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@amadeo me too when I get it.
@JESSY3236 (6505)
Last night it stormed. No snow here. It rained a little this morning, but sunny now.
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@JESSY3236 We haven't had any snow in over a week just sunshine and high 30's.
Happy Monday to you as well! Have a great week ahead!
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@allen0187 thanks you too
As I never 'hope to catch up on zee's missed ', I just am grateful for a great place to lay my body for sleep, a great person to spend my morning and early afternoon with before they leave, then the peace and quiet and utilization of my own time management skills to keep me from being bored and 100% in the poor house, and then the relaxing time when the other person living here returns home and we and talk about how accomplished our day was . . . and then relax with some form of entertainment only to fall back into sleep to begin a new day ! Here is hoping your grabbing the weeks bull by the horns, success to ya !
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@enlightenedpsych2 that sounds lovely. My boyfriend is working on building a house for us and then we can move in together. Our work schedules are different so we won't always be home at the same time which is fine with me. I enjoy my quiet and some me time every now and then also.
A good night's sleep will really serve you well today!!!
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@Corbin5 yeah last night was another story didn't sleep as well so I'm tired today.
Which Harry Potter are you watching? My nephew is reading the book series as he has to read 25 books for the year in school. He already finished one Harry Potter i know of, not sure how many he had read of them in all. He has seen all the movies though. This makes me thrilled as he was a reluctant reader and now he wants to read his books! I met Michael, my new therapist, this morning and he is much better than my last therapist who i abhorred eventually and missed appointments and stopped going last September!
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@Marty1 I was watching the 1st harry potter movie Sorcerer's stone. I have all the movies and all of the books and read them all. That's great of your nephew, I love to read also. I'm glad you liked your new therapist hopefully this one we'll work with you better and help you out.
Hope its a great work day
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@Courtlynn it was pretty good.
Good morning! I'm glad you slept well and your mood is good too! =) I hope you have a great day. I will be babysitting today, doing chores, and taking care of my kiddo's.
@Blondie2222 (21774)
@Lovingmybabies sounds like a busy day for you, I hope it's a good one.