Going to Rocktopia this week

Staten Island, New York
I just got two tickets to Rocktopia (on Broadway). It "fuses the most iconic 20th century rock with the most world-renowned classical compositions." I love both types of music and this show seems like it will be awesome. Thanks to the mailer I received, tickets were only $59 a piece, not counting those pesky fees, which came out to $25. But the seats are in rear-mezzanine. I would have preferred to sit closer but I'd have to pay more. I also could have paid $49 a ticket but those seats were in the far rear-mezzanine. It wasn't that much of a difference money-wise between the $49 and $59 seats, so I opted for the closer ones. Just when I tell myself I won't get the tickets because my card has a high enough balance this month, I go ahead and get them anyway. Thankfully, I am able to pay for it.
@FourWalls (13790)
Hope you enjoy it. I am looking forward to your review of the show. And you're right about "those pesky fees." My $45 Elvis Costello ticket ended up costing $61 thanks to the fees. Enjoy, then tell us all about it!!
• Staten Island, New York
I will try to remember to post about it.
• Staten Island, New York
$61 is not that bad. But when your ticket is close to a hundred bucks the last thing you want is fees added.
Glad you can get tickets and can pay for them! Hope you enjoy!
• Staten Island, New York
Looking forward to it.
@lovebuglena you should!
• Staten Island, New York
@Courtlynn If only they didn't charge all these fees. When you select a seat they tell you price of the ticket and what price is with the fee added. When you check out they add on another $3 fee to the order.
Hope you'll enjoy the show. I'm sure you will. When is it on?
• Staten Island, New York
I am going this Thursday. It is a 6-week run on Broadway.