what was your most shameful moment in loving someone?

Mostly of us have this feeling that we never endure, even if it takes us to the point of hurting ourselves. Love is still the most wonderful gift that we receive from God above. Me my most shameful moment in loving someone is I tried killing myself just not to see him go.That after that painful relationship I just came to realize that he is not worthy of my life and love. You what would be yours?
The worst thing that I had experienced is to pretend not being cheated by my ex.
@db20747 (10312)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
U turned a blind eye! Sometimes it's hard to face the reality. She must be crazy!!!
@db20747 yes we all get crazy inlove ??
@db20747 She had done a lot of things that make my world upside down. I was able to conceal my feelings and end the relationship without turning back.
@db20747 (10312)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Oh my!! Glad U R OK and well!!! A break up hurts but if u let it out, face the reality and talk to family and friends with an encouraging word U will be OK. Or read a good book on dealing with break ups!!! The dumbest thing I did was dress too sexy to get a guy!! He didn't take one look at me!!!
Thats really the great thing about it, im still ok.
@Iamkitty (365)
• Kozhikode, India
Hi ,welcome to mylot. Enjoy your day and have some fun on earning . Love not only between a boy and girl. It's all like love towards the nature,love toward our parent's and so on.
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
Hello. Mine is just being stupid for following his commands and believing his words even when he is hurting me.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
That's great you realised it... I don't have any but ... When a person you love so much breaks your trust hurts too bad..
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
I 'm sorry you had to take your own life for someone who doesn't deserve you. I hope you find the right one soon.
• Uzbekistan
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@Icydoll (25927)
After experiencing such situation..now you are strong enough person...hope you will find one in future. Welcome to Mylot :)
@Mavic123456 (15112)
• Thailand
have you learned something from this experience?