Fearless (movie)

@JESSY3236 (5869)
I watched Fearless yesterday. It is one of the martial arts movies I taped. It has Jet Li, Li Sun, Yun Qu, Collin Chou, Hee Ching Paw, Nathan Jones, and Zhi-Hui Chen in it. Big Warning: there is some violence and subtitles. This movie is a documentary of a martial artist named Huo Yuanjia. (I think I have seen some parts of this movie before.) Huo Yuanjia was determined to learn to fight when he was younger. His mother had told him that there is a respect to Chinese martial arts. He learned that lesson after he killed another martial artist and had found his family was killed. He left his home and found himself at a village. They took care of him and found peace there. He went back home and fought in some competitions. He ended up gaining the respect of the Chinese and the world. I really liked this movie. Next week I'm watching The Big Boss. Another martial art movie.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I used to find martial arts movies silly. But I really like Ip Man and could watch it over and over.
@JESSY3236 (5869)
@TheHorse I liked Ip Man too. I would love the see the second and third one.
• Portland, Connecticut
I am not into martial arts but I'm glad you enjoyed.
I'm glad you liked the movie.
• Riga, Latvia
Not into martial arts movies at all. Hope you enjoy yours.
• Preston, England
sounds good, Jet Li is terrific in such movies - Seen The Big Boss, a Bruce Lee classic
I watched that movie and it was good.
@kavinitu (4256)
I'm glad you enjoyed the movie.