Hello, March 20th

Good afternoon, and Happy Spring. Yesterday, I had my follow-up bloodwork on my liver levels. The results came back normal, as the doctor and I both thought they would. So I was able to cancel the follow-up appointment I had schedule with the doctor next week. Yesterday was also my moms only day off during the week, so we had a lot of errands to run on top of both mine and my brothers morning appointments. The main things being going to the registry to pay the car registration, town hall to pay the tax thing, then a gas station to get the car inspected. Which it passed! Oh, and we didn't go to Mitsubishi on the heat.. so hopefully it stays working until my moms next day off next week. But we did end up getting our seafood for lunch! And it was delicious! We also watched all but one of our shows last night. Now, today.. I slept decent last night / this morning. Officially got up around 1130am. Then went and had some chocolate milk, before emptying and reloading the dishwasher to run it. Since then I've just been resting my head, texting the boyfriend, eating deli ham and watching 'Gilmore Girls'. Soon I'll be taking a shower, watching my soap and 'Grey's' reruns, and looking up more tickets and prices. Then once my mom gets home we'll be walking over to DQ for the free ice cream cones, and then walking over to the store to hopefully get chicken for dinner. Hope you all have a nice day.
• Pamplona, Spain
Managed to do so many things then. Glad your blood work is good and you had such a good time out with your Mom too. Grey Reruns are over here too although in Spanish. They keep taking them off when you least expect it as its on a channel that does not keep faithfully to the times of the programs they say they are going to put on again.
We did a lot the last 4 days. thanks, always a good time with my mom. shes my bestfriend. I wouldn't be able to watch if they were in spanish here. lol.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Courtlynn You would not be missing much either as they tend to repeat the same Episodes also so you never get past a certain stage of the series. I gave up on them ages ago. The best medical series I liked were two women Doctors one was called Lou and the other I can´t remember now. That Series was shown properly a lot but don´t see it at all now. Series that was on about ten years back now.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Courtlynn I have just remembered the Series it was called "Strong Medicine" Dr. Lou Delgado was her name. Great storylines and very watchable too.
@Tina30219 (35200)
• Onaway, Michigan
Yum free DQ ice cream cones I wish ours did it but they don’t. I hope you enjoy them and your dinner tonight we are having pork chops with salad and baked potato.
Are you sure? Because all in US are supposed to be doing it. My mom and brother had pork chops, with applesauce for late lunch yesterday.
@Tina30219 (35200)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn I think it has to do with who owns it.
@Tina30219 maybe, but the signs I've seen have said all.. have you called and asked?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
What kind of seafood do you eat?
scallops.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn you know 85 percent of scallops are really sting ray?
A nice quiet relaxing day for you.
with some work being done! (:
Glad your liver levels were normal. That is a comforting thought!
Thank you. Yes it is. But knew they couldn't be messed up, just needed to redo bloodwork to double check.
@Ithink (10501)
Lots got done today.. yay for the good liver level report and the vehicle passing. I hate when we have to take ours in I swear there is always something wrong with it. Love the Gilmore Girls, think I will watch them again soon. So what seafood did you get?
I got the only thing I eat, scallops. And my mom got fish. We always have that fear but always passes.
@Ithink (10501)
@Courtlynn Scallops are good, well so is fish and well I just love all seafood.. lol
@Ithink lol. I only like scallops, my mom only likes scallops and fish. My brother hates all seafood
• Rochester, New York
Sounds like you had a relaxing day. No work today?
Work at home. No 9-5 job.
• Rochester, New York
@Courtlynn Man I wish I could do that. lol
@LisaSteinmetz anyone can really. Long as not the only one bringing money in
Lots of places are offering free ice creams today for spring but none close enough to bother driving to just for that. All the things you drove to pay I do online or via check through the mail. Nothing’s close enough to drive to except the mechanic for an inspection. One of the downfalls of a tiny town.
We have all close by - DQ right outback and the registry / Town hall / gas stations all down the street. Easy access thankfully. My mom only pays cable, lights and car insurance online. Though they are down the street too.
@Courtlynn Do you live in a big city? I'm pretty nervous having to drive in the city.
@shaggin not that I know of, lol.
We missed the free ice cream cones we forgot to go.
Always next year!
• Midland, Michigan
I slept longer than usual this morning getting up at noon, which was a big surprise. I thought I set the alarm for ten am, but realized it was set for pm not am and that's why it didn't go off. I got up for a potty break at 8:30 and planned on getting an additional hour and a half of sleep. I'm sure I needed the extra zzzz's, but it really threw off my day. I planned on buying some supplies for stripping and waxing a customer's floor that's coming up, but called the place where we get our supplies to find out how long our product is good for. I know that's it's already at least ten years old. They said it should be fine, so I saved spending money on more. I still need to go out and get a new sponge mop and replacement head for waxing the floor once it's stripped and cleaned. I was going to do that this afternoon/evening but stayed home instead watching Grey's on Netflix. I will need to do that shopping tomorrow morning. I have a dentist appt tomorrow aft for a core buildup and crown set up. Our DQ does free blizzards monthly, but I've not kept up on what day that is. It's great that you can spend so much time with your mom.
I love Grey's! And our dq doesn't do that. Though they do buy one get one blizzards for birthdays.. Sorry you got up later than wanted. But does seem like you needed it. And saving money is always good!
Sounds like you had a good day both yesterday and today. Free DQ
They weren't bad, that's for sure. And had two free cones at DQ.