Who has been the most important person in your life?

My mum during my sister's wedding
@ammyluv (626)
Abuja, Nigeria
Hello great people, How are you all doing today? Today, I wanna talk about the most important person in my life. My mum is the most important person in my life. She's a very strong and a great woman. Growing up, things weren't rosy for my family. My mum would sell fruits on the streets just to assist my dad. She never bought new clothes for herself and doesn't know what it feels like to have new pairs of shoes. Most of her clothes were in patches, but she never cared. She would encourage us every day and say things will definitely work out. She's my everything! Today, we spoke over the phone and I told her "Don't worry, I'm gonna take you to Canada" and she laughed. I just wanna see her happy. She has sacrificed a lot for my family. She's the most honest person that I've seen. She says things the way they really are. She did a good job raising us up and I am so thankful for that. My mum can never demand anything from anyone and when we forcefully demand she takes it, she still rejects it and would say "use it to take care of yourself" She prays for my siblings and I every morning and night. Sometimes, whenever I'm going through some difficulties, she sees it in her dreams. I will be shocked to get a call from her, telling me what she saw in her dream, then we would pray together about it. She's simply my rock. Yes, I know that I am not that buoyant enough at the moment, but I can't wait to shower her with loads of gifts and take her around the world. She deserves something real good. So, what's your story? Who has been the most important person in your life? It must not be a relationship, it could be anybody that you really respect and appreciate.
@mohit459 (9298)
• Haldwani, India
My parents and my siz.
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Cool
@mohit459 (9298)
• Haldwani, India
@ammyluv have a wonderful day
@Prdhan (603)
I agree with you.
@Starmaiden (2393)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
I am the most important person in my life. I love my children and my family dearly, but I do not depend on any of them in times of need. I have done everything in my life alone. I have faced all of my challenges alone and have overcome most of them...alone. Not that I am stubborn. My mother and I were not close, my brothers and I have lost our connections somewhere down the line when we became busy with our own lives, I would never burden my children for anything. I'll say it again...I am the most important person in my life...although I do thank my spirit guides and guardian angels for their love and protection.
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Great
@augusta123 (3438)
My son,he is just amazing
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Lucky you. I can't wait to have mine
@Icydoll (10392)
My family and friends...
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Cool
@cherigucchi (4092)
My kids are the most important people in my life. I love them so much.
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Great
@iamsuren (98)
my family and all friends
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Cool
My mom, my brother and my daughter
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Awesome
@iridion9 (4991)
myself only I guess.
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
it's allowed
@Courage7 (4913)
Nice story of your Mother. It is good you honor her here. I would like to say my Mother as well but my Father was equally important. My son is even more important.
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Thanks! I guess we can't have one single most important person in our lives
@Essjayd (1620)
Can't choose between them so I'll cheat and say both my parents! They were fantastic people who would do anything for anyone and they were always there for us even when we were complete nightmares as teenagers. Couldn't have asked for better parents!
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Great! My dad is also a different story on its own. He is a great father and I couldn't have asked for any other dad.
@mlgen1037 (8257)
• Manila, Philippines
That’s great! Mosy important people are my parents. Despites their flaws, I love them to pieces. Nothing beats that.
@ammyluv (626)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Great! Me too
@mlgen1037 (8257)
• Manila, Philippines
@ammyluv thank you, Amaka.
@rheicel (5417)
My parents, my brother and my friends.
@yani73 (576)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
of course im also agree with you because the mother its a part god and i think the family too