Reasons for my MyLot Absence

I have been trying so hard to stop by, but it hasn't been easy. My time has not been my own. Our son and grandson visited from New York City from Friday evening and left Monday afternoon. While they were here we went on an African Safari adventure, went swimming in our pool, went fishing on a boat, visited family, including our nephew who happened to visit while vacationing in Miami, went to the ocean, visited a park, and went out to dinner. We had a board meeting last night and a cocktail party at our neighbor, Dr. Jay's house. In my photo, I was gabbing away with one of our famous playwrights and movie maker, Israel Horovitz and his wife Gillian. Sorry there's another photo of me. Someone on myLot thinks "I'm stuck on myself." Anyway, we are having brunch with them on Sunday. He told us some stories about being on TV with Arthur Miller. My brother left yesterday for a three day convention in Orlando, so I'm cooking dinner here for my sis in law tonight and will take her out for dinner tomorrow. Today an author, artist, and board president, Annette Rawlings, stopped by to loan me her book, "Upside Down and Backwards" which I must make time to read before we fly home. We are in the midst of having our halls painted and all doors. Our door was painted today and must be left open to dry. We are thankful that we don't need the a/c on. I've been busy cleaning and doing laundry, catching up with friends and family from home, and shopping for my older son's wife's birthday card. We mailed a check yesterday and hope she receives it by Friday. Today was my dear Daddy's birthday. I'm exhausted writing this, but will try to stop by to catch up, when I have a moment to myself! P.S. I'm loving every minute of my life!
I am glad you are not one of the retired people that sit at home all the time alone. Have fun till you die!
Lol! Thank you! I will heed your advice!
@dodo19 (33307)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
You've definitely been busy. But it does still sound like you've had lots of fun though.
I forgot to mention golf, tennis, and my walking. Lol! I enjoy the fun, but miss my friends on here.
@dodo19 (33307)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@DianneN lol. You did a lot. No wonder you forgot a few things. I think a few of us miss you when you’re not here.
@dodo19 Aww, thank you! I will try my hardest to return when I can catch my breath and catch up.
@august18 (3770)
• Tunisia
I'm glad you're back . Happy Birthday To Your Dad.
Thank you! I have to get off again to shower and prepare for our dinner soon.
@august18 (3770)
• Tunisia
@DianneN Good luck.
@amnabas (10310)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Well great to hear from you... Thanks for dropping by... I was away too.
Thank you and glad you are back. I'll be around more when we go home next week. I hope!
Wow! you are a very busy lady. I suppose you'll have more time on your hands when you leave Florida.
So busy that I haven't answered you until now! I hope once I settle in at home, I can spend more time here. Thank you!
you have to come home and get some rest there.So busy.enjoy your life.You only have one. Some say that you are stuck on yourself?wonder who can that be. Oh well do not worry about it.None of their business.
I am looking forward to a normal and restful life when we get home. Yes, there is a nasty, jealous, fat, gray haired, phony, odd, lying woman on here who thinks she's the cat's meow. I'm not worried and don't give a hoot what that lowlife says or thinks. Sorry for the late response. I've been so busy.
@Icydoll (23398)
Looks you are very busy dianneN... missing you here :( That's okay dear friend ..enjoy your time there...wishing your son's wife a happy birthday..hope you enjoy :)
Thanks so much! Things should settle down once I return home April 4th, I hope! lol
@nitirrbb7 (3599)
Nice to see you Happy Birthday To your Dear Daddy
Thank you! I'm here for 5 more minutes. lol
@nitirrbb7 (3599)
@DianneN 5 minutes that's really a lot time
So glad you are enjoying all that activity!!!
It will come to an abrupt halt next Wednesday!
@zarlamain (24889)
Welcome back! And Happy Birthday to your father! People get jealous of people who say they are loving every minute of their lives. They wish they loved every minute of their lives. Go you!
DianneN, @DianneN it is so sweet of you to stop by and let us know why you have not been here lately. You have a life and a very busy one at that. Thank you for letting us know what has been going on. Anytime you can come here is a treat to read your interesting posts. Thank you.
Aww, thank you, Hanni!
@DianneN You are so welcome DianneN.
• Eugene, Oregon
And every minute seems to be packed with good things too!
Yes, I love it and am not complaining! lol
@mandala100 (48279)
@DianneN It's good to hear from you again my friend.
It's great to be here whenever I can! Thanks, Peter!!!!
@Essjayd (1619)
Sounds like you've been having a fantastic time! Can't say I'd be on Mylot either if I was having a week like that
It's been crazy good. Lol! Thank you, but I do miss not being here. I could stay on all day and all night if I had the time.
Such a busy time you've been having! How wonderful!
It sure beats working! lol Thank you!
@ammyluv (624)
• Abuja, Nigeria
Welcome back to mylot and happy birthday to your dad
@jnesperos (278)
• Davao, Philippines
I think you've enjoyed your time with your family and friends. It's good to know you having a bond with your children. You look happy and gorgeous in the picture tho:)
What a mad whirl your life is Dianne. You'll need to rest when you get home
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Interesting, you are superb and hero of your time, busy with a meaningful reason, am glad you were not just wasting your days but involved in activities
There is no doubt you have testified that activity is one's best companion. I like to read your posts.