Its 1:10 am, back from Hospital's ICU

@nomus24g (22868)
The entire evening was full of anxiety and tension One of my ex-colleague while returning from office suddenly fell down and got left side paralysed...we all knew he had a brain tumor as a medical history, which was operated 6 yrs back but the cyst couldn't be completely removed then. A little bit of it is still there and that creates these complications. So we had to rush him to the nearest hospital in an ambulance, which got stuck in a traffic. Later when we reached the hospital they couldn't allot us a bed as it was full & while we were preparing to shift the patient to another hospital after initial treatment, his complications started - the tongue was getting in between respiratory tract, vomiting, blood pressure n what not On request we finally got a bed, but the worst part was revealed by CT Scan, which revealed internal bleeding near brain. In few hours the patient couldnt breath n had to be kept in the ventilator. And now they are preparing for a open brain surgery Hope everything gets alright at the end. He has a 4 yrs old daughter at home ..I was busy there at ICU & Hospital, and was thinking our life is just a click away...either this side or that side Pls pray for my ex-colleague
@Icydoll (19137)
Sorry to hear about your ex colleague In serious condition...I will pray for him and his family..
@nomus24g (22868)
thanks...prayers will help
I am sorry to hear such news! I hope all goes well for your ex colleague Prayers for him and his family!
@nomus24g (22868)
His wife n brother is now attending him...I was there from 8:00pm till 12:45am
@nomus24g very sweet of you to accompany him .. I hope everything will be okay
@nomus24g (22868)
@infatuatedbby I am also positive about it...
@AKRao24 (17882)
What a situation dear friend...I sincerely pray the almighty to save his life at least for the small girl who must be desperate to meet him right now! God bless you for the great deed you have done for your ex - colleague! Hope everything will be fine by morning as the medical science has got advanced and there are many facilities available today for the care! Thanks!
@nomus24g (22868)
fingers crossed....
@AKRao24 (17882)
@nomus24g , yes, I understand that! God bless!
that is great there.To be very helpful and doing the best that you c an.
@nomus24g (22868)
Thanks...
I am so sorry to hear your ex-colleague is in such serious condition. I am saying prayers right now for your ex-colleague.
@nomus24g (22868)
Thanks...am hopeful he would get out of this complicity soon
@anikoonline (3166)
• Hungary
It is very sad and I think that an opened brain surgery is risky. My prayers are with him.
@nomus24g (22868)
the surgery is over n now he is kept in ventilator for next 72 hrs...
• Hungary
@nomus24g I hope everything will be allright!
@nomus24g (22868)
@anikoonline am hoping the same too...
@Sreekala (22879)
I am sorry to hear all these and I wish and pray for him to overcome all these sad phase in life. Life is really uncertain and anything will happen anytime. Sadly most of us are not prepared for the same. Good to know that you are there to support and doing necessary things for him.
@nomus24g (22868)
he had an open brain surgery last night which lasted for 3 hrs...and now unconscious, next 72 hrs will be critical
@Sreekala (22879)
@nomus24g My goodness,so the surgery is over and waiting for the result. Hoping he will retain his conscious very soon.
@nomus24g (22868)
@Sreekala yes its over....
@dodo19 (32868)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm really sorry to hear about this. This is definitely really scary news. I hope that everything turns out alright.
@nomus24g (22868)
I too hope, he gets out of danger soon...
@dodo19 (32868)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@nomus24g I will keep my fingers crossed.
@nomus24g (22868)
@dodo19 he had brain surgery last night to get rid of some clots and is now kept in ventilator for next 72 hrs...
I am sending healing vibrations, I hope they help at least a little and you are a wonderful friend to be looking out for a colleague in the manner you are . . .
@nomus24g (22868)
Thanks....fingers crossed!!
@nomus24g mine too and toes as well !
@Starmaiden (5839)
Sending prayers and healing to your former colleague. So sad this happened. :-(
@nomus24g (22868)
Thanks....I am sure the All Mighty will get us out from this complex situation..