Buffalo Sun Beast

Buffalo Sun Beast
@Plethos (10890)
I saw an image in the sky. A cloud was floating from right to left on a collision course with the afternoon sun. Then it happened, the cloud started to take shape and began to sprout legs. It then formed a head with a mouth that ended up swallowing the sun into it's torso. The sun then merged and became its' body, it morphed into a buffalo sun beast! For a while it appeared to graze upon the sky while it radiated its' magnificence for all to see. I must admit, I felt as if I was having some sort of native american shaman type of vision. Then I thought to myself,"Take a picture!" I took the picture through my cars' windshield looking through the top tint that runs across the top. It was a very bright buffalo sun. Hopefully you can make out the buffalo in the picture. I had to darken it some, using the GIMP program. I can make out a head on the left and legs sprouting out from under its sun body. I tried. Did I fail? Was this potato quality? Can you make out the figure? Did my imagination fail me? Did I truly have a native american moment? Was this an omen? Am I the chosen one!? So many questions from just a simple cloud floating in front of the sun. Photograph- Taken/Owned by me, Plethos
a solar buffalo in your path would be a strong vision to me.
@Plethos (10890)
the american bison is perhaps my spirit animal.
I reckon you were trippin cause I dont see a buffalo BUT I see a dragon head on the right, body through the sun and a tale at the left end of the sun. But it was nice how you wrote this discussion.
@Plethos (10890)
I was trippin on life! no, not really. i like how we saw different animals. But you must be trippn, cause dragons are a myth, sniffing too many cleaning fumes lately?
@Plethos ROFLMAO! Yes Lysol will do that to you.
That is an amazing photo. Cannot really say what I see but it is interesting. I once was surprised by the showing of the sun in the sky on a gray day and it shone like a projector light. So odd things can happen.
@Plethos (10890)
All it takes is a little imagination to see things.
@Plethos Sometimes it takes quite a bit of imagination! lol
I can see four legs, but they look human. I'm thinking that your spirit animal is a headless pantomime horse. :)
A pantomime horse there are also pantomime cows and other animals is a theatrical representation of a horse or other quadruped by two actors in a single cos
@Plethos (10890)
headless! That means im walking aimlessly about in life with no direction but the pah my feet take me. Wow, im over analyzing this !
I can see the legs, but I cannot figure out the buffalo. Your photo is a very good shot.
@Plethos (10890)
Its an overly blown shot taken at great haste! But at least you can make out the legs..
@Plethos This morning I see the head very well. There is a different light in the room and now I can see the Bison. The head on the right, a bit darker than the rest of the body.
@Plethos (10890)
It looks more like a jellyfish to me
@Plethos (10890)
Are you and @loriamoore drinkink together? oh, youre the same person !
@Plethos did she see a jellyfish too ? just read her comment.
The image looks like a flying monster that is here to get all of us. So we better beware.
@Plethos (10890)
Wow! Seen any monster movies lately? Its the blue ox of the apocalypse, paul bunyun has lost control!
@jobelbojel (8171)
Nice shot! I cannot figure though, I guess I need to have an eye check up again.
@Plethos (10890)
lol, maybe its just the sucky photo, not your eyes.
@crossbones27 (21200)
• Redlands, California
Pretty cool, but you sure that is not that is not the top of Trumps white head while having another bad hair day from the wind.
@Plethos (10890)
Fake sun!
• Redlands, California
@Plethos Fake sun with a comb over.
@Plethos (10890)
@crossbones27 thats funny.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
I can see the head and legs, plus the shaggy hump in your photo, Plethos... It looks to me like the buffalo was turning towards you... Did he impart a message once he faced you fully? Could you hear him? What did his voice sound like? If a Native American Shaman didn't run up to you shouting that you are the chosen one, then I would say you aren't... Now, see what you've done! You've got my imagination working overtime! (I expect you to pay me for the overtime, too! )
@Plethos (10890)
Calm down and go back to your evil doing of parental fathering.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@Plethos Maybe you ARE the ONE! How did you know I was being an evil father right now?
@Plethos (10890)
@DaddyEvil - i was blessed with foresight?
I can see the legs but not much else I'm afraid. Maybe you need to draw a line round the edge of your buffalo.
@Plethos (10890)
A line around the buffalo? Hes a free range animal! Americas symbol of freedom roaming with no barriers on the great plains of the wiodd frontier! Or so inwas told in a dream
@Plethos Oh forgive me! I'm so sorry. Hey, wait a minute. I don't think you can really see him either!
@Plethos (10890)
@JudyEv - but if i dream it, then it must be true? right ?
@FayeHazel (19920)
Wow, that was an amazing description of a great sight and the photo does depict an odd anomaly of a buffalo, too
@Plethos (10890)
ive been getting some cool looking cloud shapes lately. i think i like cloud watching.
@FayeHazel (19920)
@Plethos I think the more you watch, the more the reveal themselves
@Plethos (10890)
@FayeHazel - yup, its cool seeing them morph into the various characters that my imagination sees.
@ridingbet (59428)
i am so sorry, but as a health care provider, i can see the image as an egg cell invaded by some sperm cells. i cannot see or imagine the image you are stating here in your discussion.
@Plethos (10890)
Hmm, so is it going to be a male or female buffalo?
@ridingbet (59428)
@Plethos how should i know?
@Plethos (10890)
@ridingbet - 5th leg?
@Thewings (636)
Wooow beautiful discreaption.I'm feeling mesmerising.
@Plethos (10890)
Staring at the sky for a long time does thst to me. Leaves me all silly billy like.
@Thewings (636)
@Plethos Sach a lovely view
I can only make out the legs, and if the head is on the right, it could look like a very colorful buffalo. Art is very subjective and so are my poor eyes.
@Plethos (10890)
In my vision i saw it clear, but my photo lacks my visage.
@Plethos Well I'm glad you enjoyed the sight!
Hi--- intriguing what your minds eye envisioned and even after reading how you describe it, I wiped that slate clean, looked at it again and still about the same description was going through my mind Funny how nature makes us use our collective to influence . . . and do you have any Native American blood running through your veins ? An ome, naww more like a prophecy that could end badly if we KEEP feeding that beast and maybe you are one of the hundreds of chosen ones throughout each culture getting ready to take a wonderful powerful stand toward collectivism . . .
@Plethos (10890)
no, but i have been asked before if im indian. in a way i am, since im mexican.
@josie_ (7728)
An interesting photo. In ancient times, a Shaman or sorcerer would probably say it's an omen of ill tidings. I see four human legs. Probably two astronauts playing patty cake.
@Plethos (10890)
Or just maybe "cuddling"