Good chilly morning.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
Good morning. Another cold morning here in Florida. Although not as cold as up north. It's supposed to get into the 60s later today but we'll see if that happens. I don't work till 1:30 this afternoon so I hope to get some stuff done this morning. They were supposed to get the storage unit out back filled with the packaways yesterday so I'm kind of eager to see if that actually got done after I left. I hope everybody has a good work day.
It is raining here since late yesterday which is uncommon.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Yeah you guys are supposed to get a ton of rain aren't you? I saw a couple news stories about it calling like a river from the heavens or something. Have they said that you're in danger of flooding?
@thislittlepennyearns There have already been mandatory evacuations in some areas. The major storm is supposed to arrive tomorrow but I will be believe a torrent of rain when I see it because it is too often exaggerated.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts make sure you have a raft in case she got a float to Mexico or something. Seriously
@moffittjc (43033)
• Gainesville, Florida
I hate cold mornings, because when I go to work the temperature inside the building is always too hot. So I can either dress in clothes that will keep me cool inside the building (but I freeze outside), or I can dress warmly for the outside weather and then bake when I go inside the building.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It was freezing in the store today too.
@moffittjc (43033)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns I admit I was a little cold this morning.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc It warmed up by the time I got off work thought and was downright hot wheni got home after grocery shopping. I have shorts on now. although I think its supposed to cool off again tonight, at least here.
@alberello75 (17569)
• Genova, Italy
Work? Well forgive me, but this for me is an unknown word. In my life, I worked only two and a half years, at a famous company in my city called "Ansaldo Energia". I was unfortunately fired, and never hired anywhere! Nowadays, I survive, still mantained by my parents. The Italian state, guarantees me only a miserable monthly allowance of € 292 ($ 360)
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
If You're Expecting pity from me you're not going to get it you were perfectly capable of going out and getting another job we've had this discussion before and I don't want to get into it now. I survive and pay for two people rent and all the bills on about$800 a month so I can do it you can do it
@alberello75 (17569)
• Genova, Italy
@thislittlepennyearns You must forgive me, maybe I should have first told you something. I am disabled, mentally handicapped (75%). For this reason, I can not have a job. I still do not know what I can do, when my parents will be missing. However, I hope, there will still be time ...
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@alberello75 if you are smart enough to type on a computer you are smart enough to get a job. There are plenty of people that are in Middle a handicap to carry jobs and get married lead a normal life.
when I was there it was cold.Is t his unusual there ?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Yeah it's been a pretty cold winter and early spring now which just means we're going to have a super hot summer
@thislittlepennyearns when does this happpens
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@amadeo summer? Probably next month it'll start being warmer. Although we have already had a eighty degree day
Just came back from an appointment and it is so cold out there.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
It's actually cold enough here today that I've had gloves on because my fingers were freezing. I hope that once I get to work and I'm inside at work it won't be as cold although with our heating and air conditioning system you can never tell if it's going to be freezing and December inside or boiling hot in August. How did your appointment go?
Have a good day at work! I am just getting ready for my work day as well.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't have to go in till 1:30 so that's probably a lot later than you have to go in. I hope you have a good day today too! Did you pack a yummy salad for lunch LOL?
@LeaPea2417 (20461)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is sunny and warmer today thank goodness.