Racoon with a jar stuck on his head freed by a rescue team
Lake Charles, Louisiana
March 22, 2018 6:36pm CST
Another interesting story from Farmingdale New York when a raccoon who saw his meal which was peanut butter inside a jar was able to eat the meal. The catch is that the raccoon had the jar stuck on his head which made it hard for the raccoon to catch his breath. However a concerned homeowner who saw the raccoon with the jar stuck on his head called his neighbors Cathy and Bobby Horvath who are animal rescue specialist to release the baby raccoon from his jam. No pun intended. The Horvaths used cooking oil on the jar and the head of the raccoon. Bobby managed to break it from being suffocated to death. The cooking oil was strong enough for Bobby to get the head of the raccoon out of the jar. The raccoon decided to go back into the wilderness after the near death experience with a jar stuck inside his head.
4 people like this