philosophy pink marshmallow buttercream shower gel 3-in-1 review

My mother knows that I love philosophy products so she bought two 3-in-1 shower gel products that she saw at Marshall's, one of which was the pink marshmallow buttercream version. philosophy 3-in-1 products are marketed to work as shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath. I've found that they work best as shower gel. They aren't good as shampoo and are fine as a bubble bath but you need a decent amount in order to get bubbles and this stuff isn't cheap. I normally love all of the 3-in-1 philosophy products that I try, but the pink marshmallow buttercream one is a loser. It smells more like pink bubble gum. I'll use it up, of course, but I would never buy it nor would I recommend it to anyone.
@kobesbuddy (46792)
• East Tawas, Michigan
And who wants to go around smelling like pink bubble gum? I don't blame you one bit, for not buying it again:(
It is pretty bad.
@kobesbuddy (46792)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@NJChicaa My granddaughter has some bath gel that smells like peach, it leaves a nice fragrance.
@kobesbuddy philosophy makes some great stuff but this isn't a good example of it!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I used to love the scarlet kiss one that they make, then they changed the formula and its so bad. Which one is your favorite?
Senorita Margarita is my favorite of course!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa oh that doesn't surprise me at all. lol. ill have to look for it online, what does it smell like?
@thislittlepennyearns like a margarita! It is wonderful!
@Tina30219 (34266)
• Onaway, Michigan
I have never used this stuff to expensive for me. Only way Inwould use it is if I got it free to try out.
You can find it sometimes in Marshalls, TJ Maxx or other clearance stores like that. I buy the one I like (Senorita Margarita) now and then at full price.
@Tina30219 (34266)
• Onaway, Michigan
@NJChicaa I wonder if this is something you could get on amazon since amazon carries everything. I just looked and they have the amazing grace and saving grace
@Tina30219 You can get most philosophy stuff on Amazon.
I am sorry, even the name sounds sickening to me. I would not want to bathe in it at all.
It smells straight up like bubble gum.