Back And Forth Kind Of Evening

After writing my noon discussion, and commenting a while I went and took an hour nap. When I woke Tony had awaken just before I did and was feeling good, he wanted to go ahead with the plans, Take the cans to recycle, get meds, check mail and me mow the grass at the old home place. So off I go, Tony driving his truck, loaded with cans and a push mower. The pharmacy pissed me off, after waiting and waiting and them calling everyone ahead of me when I was waiting in line, allowing them to pick up and pay, I walked out, I always call my meds in the day before so they are waiting on me to come by. In the truck I called Publix and told them to request my meds to be filled there. I intend to call the guy I know who is over this and report what they did, plus the phone call I overheard one of the employees having while people were waiting.I am not new, I been using them for years and years. The employees have changed and its gone down hill. At the old home place I mowed the front and one side, I have to cut up a couple small trees before I get the back yard, so another days work waits on me. On he way home I stopped and bought Tony meat at the little grocery store in town. Dropped that off at home and went to publix to get my meds, I walked up paid the lady and left, no bull, no waiting. What was dinner? KFC! I stopped for a bucket of chicken, we enjoyed it. We as in me and Tony, the cat and both dogs Now beat this day, c`mon I dare ya!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
My district manager was at the store for the third day in a row. There were boxes everywhere. And customers were incredibly rude today. I dunno what it was.
Maybe its the moon phase!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@andriaperry Whatever it was, I hope its over when I go back to work. this is ridiculous lol
@thislittlepennyearns I seen one pharmacist talk super mean to this elderly black man, Its just the people not only at your store.
@wolfgirl569 (8547)
• Marion, Ohio
I got Mom and Dad to switch to Walgreens instead of walmart and meijers for their prescriptions for those reasons. Straight from the doctor to the pharmacy we never waited more than 15 minutes. Usually less. Dinner was homemade vegetable soup YUMMMM
That is a good dinner.
• Marion, Ohio
@andriaperry It tastes even better when it is cold out. The high was only 40 today and still have not got all of the snow gone. Soooooo Tired of winter.
@wolfgirl569 It warmed after the rain but it still was cold to me.
Well at least the KFC was good!
YES! It was so good.
Yum love KFC and, we need to turn in our cans soon.
I had $9 worth.
Wow I can't, I was sick today, something I ate or came in contact with yesterday did not agree with me. I ended up taking a 3-hour nap and I am feeling a little better but my gut is still mighty upset I am a little afraid to eat.
I think Tony picked up this too.
I couldn't beat your day if I tried. I was just plain lazy as my body fought off and conquered what virus it got hold of this time. It's interesting that one of the comments I read about the fact I'm catching every germ available this year, was from Heather Echola who said with losing weight my immune system is down, so it will pick up everything. I'm glad there's an explanation for it. Now, if the germs will take a hike, I will be back to complete normal. Because I'm not quitting this diet, not now when I'm looking and feeling better than I have in a very long time.
Do you take a daily vitamin?
@andriaperry No, the only thing I take because I have to, is Vitamin D.
@just4him Maybe a daily multi vitamin would help, I take centrum a couple times a week and Vitamin D daily too
I liked KFC, it seems that they are going to open a restaurant here in the south finally.
Its been a while since I stopped there, Tony said "I am glad you picked dinner tonight, that was good." I usually let him pick because of the cancer.
@andriaperry You are right to let him pick. I am glad he appreciated.
@Courage7 (12040)
Sounds like that pharmacy doesnt want any business..idiots. KFC yum..I am on a diet lol I cant beat your day
I eat so many veggies at home I needed that greasy chicken!
@Srbageldog (8224)
I hate when pharmacies pull crap like that. Glad you were able to get your meds filled somewhere else with no issue. I had a long nap this afternoon, which I didn't mean to take. I thought I would just nap for a little while, but didn't wake up until nearly 4 hours later. I was finally able to take a shower this evening, as my mom surprised me with a shower bench and portable shower-thingy, the type people use when they go camping. It feels so good being clean again. Sponge baths just don't cut it.
I agree nothing like a good soaking hot bath for me.
We had a boring day but that is ok. I like taking two walks and going swimming Monday through Friday.
I want boring!
@Ithink (10501)
I will try to beat your day when Im on my feet totally .. lol