Fading memory

I am always forget one thing or other, some say meditation is good to improve our memory, is there any other method?
@iridion9 (6440)
Maybe you have dementia or alzhemers?
@Jessabuma (13549)
• Baguio, Philippines
Is that Alzheimer's disease? Just try meditation, I guess it's really good for improving your memory.
@1hopefulman (26236)
Meditation is good but the problem is we forget to meditate. I write everything down that I need to do each day and keep the list in my shirt pocket.
@Sreekala (22199)
Welcome to Mylot. Hope you will enjoy the stay here. Memory fading is a natural problem with aging. If you are young then do some yoga for retaining the memory.
@sw8sincere (2836)
at the end of the day try to remember what are those things that you do in the morning until afternoon. This will help your brain work and do this always. I hope this helps.
@id_peace (4929)
Sometimes it is just too many things to remember. Don't worry sometimes i do have the same problem too
@Shiva49 (12131)
People swear by various methods but being active physically and mentally should help - siva
@belindac (32)
I try to write things down, even just thoughts, kind of like a diary. If you have specfiic things to remember, I find that writing it down and saying it out loud 3 times (I know it sounds silly, but even just whispering it alone can help haha), since it creates a stronger memory by involving more sense since you will have felt yourself writing it, seen the written words and heard yourself say them.
@mandala100 (36210)
@ormango Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. Try some memorization say poem, song, speech etc. and see how it works my friend.
@ormango Thank you for sharing that meditation helps with our memory. I also forget things too.
@rheicel (7334)
Yes, meditation is one of a good way to exercise your memory. Try to read some books, puzzle games and other stuff that could help exercise your mind.
Write down everything you have to remember. Never leave the house without pen and paper.
@Icydoll (13153)
Meditation works well...start doing it