bitLanders Update

@AkoPinay (11667)
My main purpose of joining bitLanders in 2015 is to learn about Bitcoin. If I am not mistaken, bitLanders is the first social network that pays CryptoCurrency, Bitcoin (BTC) to be specific. But the site stopped paying Bitcoin in 2016 due to financial regulations I think. We were paid via PayPal and/Payza then. Now Payza is no longer available in the USA and since bitLanders is a US-based company, the site stopped paying via Payza and would be paying members with Bitcoin again soon! Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payment will be available too. For skeptics, please note that PayPal is NOT available in other countries. Wire Transfer and other money transfers are quite expensive so the BEST ALTERNATIVE to receive online payments is via CryptoCurrency. Bitcoin transaction fee was LOWERED again but Altcoin fees (Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc.) are more affordable. Coins.ph will soon be launching the first CryptoCurrency Exchange "CX" in the Philippines to support altcoins (Bitcoin Alternatives) primarily Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ripple. Coins.ph ETH wallet is already available. "CryptoCurrency Skeptics are just TOO OLD to get Digital World."
Billionaire Hedge Fund Mogul Mike Novogratz Says that Bitcoin Skeptics Are Just Too Old to Get the Digital World.
@kepweng (11178)
i Wonder how many years???? i can cash out the $10 when im Doing in bitlanders is Only Daily log in and reading
@AkoPinay (11667)
I have 70 plus old articles and still earning $0.10 to $0.70 from it
@kepweng (11178)
@AkoPinay is bitlanders paying in paypal??
@AkoPinay (11667)
@kepweng yes but I prefer CryptoCurrency
@Micmac (7700)
This all sounds like Greek to me, but thanks for explaining about bitlanders.
@AkoPinay (11667)
That means you are already a senior citizen haha kidding
@Micmac (7700)
@AkoPinay I must be living in the dark ages.
How you can earn on Bitlanders?
@AkoPinay (11667)
We earn more there for SEO blogs/articles like this:
Image credits: Sharon Lopez via Bitlanders Image credits: Sharon Lopez via Bitlanders Canva is no doubt the best online graphic design tool. I am happy that even if I have no advance skill in designing, I can use the site to create awesome graphics for m
@acelawrites (10933)
So you are still active in bitLanders?
@AkoPinay (11667)
Just logging in everyday because it is easier to earn from Steemit. At Steemit I could earn up to $10 plus for simple comment like this. At bitLanders we have to write SEO articles to earn $10
@Jessabuma (13320)
• Baguio, Philippines
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about bitlander. I never heard about it yet. Only Bitcoin or other crypto currency because it is very trending now.
@iridion9 (6260)
Thanks for sharing this information.