“Would you feel DISTRACTED seeing ROTTEN two front TEETH?”

It sounds weird but I am sure some of you had talked with someone who have two rotten front teeth. For instance, when I was working in my previous job, I was being interviewed by an HR Personnel. Don’t get me wrong and it wasn’t my intention to be distracted seeing him to such condition. Honestly, I cannot focus during the job interview. I tried my best to ignore it. But still, I cannot control myself to have an eye-to-eye contact with him. “Have you ever experienced this?” “Would you give some advice or ignore it?” Image Credit: vectortoons.com
I have not experienced this.Yes I would.they look ugly
I also think it doesn't look good at him, especially the kind of work he has.
@Shavkat how about his breath.Must have BB on this.
@amadeo Hahaha It is a good thing that there is a gap while having an interview. That would be another story.
@mandala100 (52634)
@Shavkat I'm not that sensitive my friend. I have even talk to lots of people who don't have teeth at all but all gums!
I can relate to that.lol My granny turning 100 this year had her moment with me. But, she still has her false dentures.
For the sake of the person's feelings, I would ignore it. I have never seen anyone with two rotten front teeth.
It is nice to hear that, my friend. It is also my first time to be interviewed with such rotten front teeth. I just don't get it why he doesn't feel the difference especially working in a prestige company. I am not judging though.
@Shavkat Yes, it does seem strange if he is working for a company with high prestige. I think it would benefit him if he had his teeth fixed or have a partial made to fit where the teeth used to be due to being pulled.
@Corbin5 I agree, my friend. I am not being delicate in his condition. But then, he needs to do something. As they said, a big smile can never fail anyone. Indeed, with a nice set of teeth.
• Walnut Creek, California
I wouldn't give advice, especially if I were being interviewed. But I'd certainly notice.
That's what I also think of. It might insult him, I hope he can considers fixing it,
@Mavic123456 (15180)
• Thailand
I have two rotten front teeth too. I am scared that it might get bigger .. i hope i am not distracting anyone.
I am not prejudiced on this kind of situation. But I think you can consult a dentist. It can still be saved.
@munhozmib (3853)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Greetings, Well, it's just something that pops out in the other person's image. It's natural that you'll look at it. It's somehow like seeing someone with some sort of deficiency. Let's say you're talking to a person who is blind in one of the eyes. It's almost normal that you'll keep looking at that blank eye. There is no trick to avoid looking, except your own effort. Wish you luck on those moments. I can avoid looking easily, as it doesn't get much of my attention, but I know what you mean! Regards!
I felt uncomfortable but I just try to ignore it. I hope he can take time to notice it for himself.
@rheicel (7296)
Hahaha, that's really funny I couldn't imagine your reaction while you're being interviewed. Just ignore the teeth focus on his eyes.
I tried it looking in his eyes. However, it is really distracting. The course of action is to look at the top of his head instead.
@rheicel (7296)
@Shavkat Have you passed the interview? He might have observed that you were looking at his teeth.
@rheicel I did pass the exam, my friend. I was hired as an office-based online ESL teacher. But then, I decided to work at home now. And, it is still in the same company.
@shshiju (10557)
• Cochin, India
It is hard to divert attention from a such a person.
During that time, I so felt uneasy and tried my best during the job interview.
@shshiju (10557)
• Cochin, India
@Shavkat I like to hear the result of the interview.
@shshiju Uhm I passed the job interview. It took time to realize how effortless to have the talking. I just stressed out seeing his two front teeth.
@rakski (23511)
At first sight maybe but I will surely get the hung of it soon. people have choices
I do think it is a choice. The job interview went well and I was hired that time.
@rakski (23511)
@Shavkat oh good thing.
@iridion9 (10856)
Eye to Eye? or Eye to Teeth contact?
It is supposed to be eye-to-eye.lol The ending, it became eye-to-teeth.
@sprite1950 (14496)
• Corsham, England
I wouldn't say anything but it would be very off putting to look at. Some people are just afraid of the dentist and would rather suffer pain than go, or maybe they can't afford it. I know what you mean though, you can't help staring.
@kepweng (19191)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i wonder how to whiten our teeth??
@epiffanie (10457)
When I first went back to the Philippines 14 years ago, I noticed a lot of people without front teeth and some have broken teeth.. and that really disturbed me as t owhy they didn't get their teeth fixed.. But as I go back and forth every year, I got used t o seeing people with missing teeth or no teeth at all.. and I get surprised to see people with full teeth.. lol.. and I would normally compliment them for how nice their teeth are and I hope they look after them...