What sustains a relationship? Love or money

Which one has working better for you.A friend says she can't just love a man without money, In fact she believe love without money can't just keep a relationship. Could this be true?Which is better.
@lynnief (1248)
Money can never sustain a real relationship if there is not love - and love encompasses other things like trust, respect and honour. However money, or at least arguments about money, can destroy an otherwise loving relationship.
But we can't love without giving though
@lynnief (1248)
@augusta123 True, but giving is much more than money.
@Berrygal (5527)
For me is money
It money my dear
@Essjayd (1619)
Having had both I'd rather be with someone I loved than have money! If somebody is only with you for what you have the relationship isn't going to survive if something in life changes and you end up with nothing
But relationship still needs money to oil the wheel, don't you.think.so?
@Essjayd (1619)
@augusta123 No I know plenty of people who are scraping by to keep a roof over their heads yet are still happy and very much in love! If they'd been in a relationship based on money and the money goes they'd have nothing as their so called partner would be gone as well!
@Essjayd roof over their,wouldn't that involves money, we can't just get money out of the way, money will always be involved no matter what
@anikoonline (3258)
• Hungary
Everyone has own priorities in a relationship. It is her decision.
so which do you prefer?
• Hungary
@augusta123 I think she doesn't have to make a choise between love and money. There will be a love when the man will have money, too.
@Tina30219 (36611)
• Onaway, Michigan
Your friend is right you can’t live on love alone there has to be money to survive.
This is just the bitter truth but we tend to disagree with it all the time. you're right
@Tina30219 (36611)
• Onaway, Michigan
@dya80dya (6401)
Both sustain a relationship. Love is very important. But money is very necessary.
Well stated
@db20747 (10427)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Love can sustain it, but no money will put a strain and if no money at all, it will unfortunately dissolve!
totally agree with you.money must be part of it.
@nela13 (9427)
• Portugal
I think only love can sustain a relationship. Money? We both need to work for it.
yea,money is still needed