Has anyone in here ever tried Transciption?

@chavezrmc (5766)
I was just wondering if anyone in this site ever have this kind of job. I was thinking this is a very challenging job. Listening to an audio and then you will transcribe. Isn't it challenging? Aside from the fact that you can just do it part time.
@augusta123 (6318)
I have tried it once on a site and I failed badly,it isn't easy at all,have you tried it already?
@chavezrmc (5766)
Not yet. I am just surfing and searching for good reviews on different sites
@chavezrmc you could learn some thing from YouTube tutorials, it does help
@chavezrmc (5766)
@augusta123 thanks dear, I am also doing that, Seems not easy to find what i needed.
@FourWalls (14677)
I worked six years as a medical transcriptionist, which was doubly challenging because I wasn't trained as one. The most problematic thing with transcription is the person doing the dictation: if they talk too quickly, don't annunciate well, speak with an accent, etc. I learned a lot of medical words, that's for certain!
@chavezrmc (5766)
I would love to try it. I was getting lots of good feedback about these. One day i will try, hopefully
• Baguio, Philippines
Have you tried and pushed thru with this? I stumbled on an offer here:
https://gotranscript.com/transcription-jobs/r/384021
@chavezrmc (5766)
Thanks @BHOelmereen. I will try this one. Does this mean that you have been in this site? How is the site going when it comes to earning?
• Baguio, Philippines
@chavezrmc havent pushed mine thru yet.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@BH0elmereen Okay thanks I will check it out. I sent you a pm. Kindly check. thanks.
I want to try it and applied for one company but I failed in the transcription test.Most of the transcription jobs requires a fast typing speed which I don't have.
@chavezrmc (5766)
I do type fast as i am a data encoder in my present job. My only problem is the transcription test. I don't know where to start reviewing lol.
@chavezrmc I passed their first exam .It's mostly about English grammar.You should be familiar with medical terminologies if you are applying for medical transcription and legal terms for legal transcriptions.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@kareemadivina is there any other easy online that you tried?