Help Make Someone Happy

http://www.lovethispic.com/image/326672/if-you-cant-be-a-pencil-to-write-someone%27s-happiness-then-try-to-be-a-nice-eraser-to-remove-their-sadness
@HazySue (21304)
Looking through LoveThisPic I saw this saying and just knew I couldn't pass it by. It is such a good saying. It kind of goes along with "If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours". I try to find the best in everything. If you look for the negative you will most certainly find it. When you find the negative what do you do with it besides get sad? To get through life in one piece you need to be positive, live positive, and pass that positivity on to the next person. Help the next person to discover the happiness that we all deserve.
@moffittjc (42965)
• Gainesville, Florida
I agree wholeheartedly with you. I always try to look for the best in every situation, and try to keep a positive vibe no matter how bad or negative a situation may seem.
@PatZAnthony (12616)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Another great saying! It can be such a joy to help someone, anyone, feel better, do better, have a better day or life.
That is a very nice little saying. I like it!
Focusing on the negatives certainly does not do a human any good at all.
Very true. When I am down I look for someone else to help or make happy-gosh it's amazing what serving others can do in every way!
I like this positive saying. Focusing on negative never helps.
Thats a different saying.. but i like it.
@sallypup (27061)
• Moses Lake, Washington
In a few years we plan to move. So....I'm cleaning house. One of the things going out and not coming back is a big dog kennel/crate. I was going to take it to the animal shelter. I mentioned that I had it in the car to my water instructor and her face just lit up. She said she sure could use that crate for her dog. I hauled it out of my car and made her a happy camper.
That's a very nice quote and it's really inspiring. We should all think this way instead of having hate in our hearts we should have help in our minds.
@epiffanie (10466)
Yes indeed! those positive sayings are a great help to lift us up..
@iridion9 (7218)
so be positive is the lesson. and help others.
@kobesbuddy (46254)
• East Tawas, Michigan
When I thought constantly about the glass being 1/2 empty, I was always down. The perspective of that same glass being 1/2 full, changed my life:) If we look for the good in things, that's what we will find!