Cardiologist Update!

@Blondie2222 (22724)
Good evening everyone. I am very tired after a long day today, i am ready for bed! Well where to start? Got to my appointment at 130pm took me right in did an EKG which was normal, blood pressure normal. I lost weight i am down to 124lbs so I'm happy about that. Then I met with the doctor. He seems pretty nice and knows what he is doing. He is from the university of Michigan and is a really good heart doctor. I had to do an ECHO today (ultrasound) which took over an hour to do, that was not fun. Once done with that we met back with the doctor. Things on the ultrasound seemed the same nothing has changed which is good and the valve is still leaking. So now I have to get a heart CT scan done. He wanted a heart MRI done but I can't do that as I have a defibrillator now. So I am waiting for them to call me and schedule that appointment. I go back and see him again in July so looks like surgery won't be until after summer. Atleast I can plan my summer now. So all in all good news and were doing all these new test again to get updated results as it's been 2 years since the last ones. So after my appointment we went to best buy I got a new 39 inch smart TV with Roku so will be setting that up sometime this week. After that we went to babies r us which is bare hardly anything left in there. Went next door to target after that and the little popcorn shop is now gone and star bucks is in it's place. So it will be weird going into target and smelling coffee. Today they were giving free tea samples. After we left Target we went to olive garden for dinner and I got the chicken alfredo and a captain and coke and it was pretty good. Got home at 7:30pm and now i'm relaxing watching the voice and will be going to bed not long after this show. So yes a long busy day but glad it was good news. Now I'm off to respond to your articles, have a great night!
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
Last time I was in a Target there was a Starbucks in it I think most of them do now. Glad your tests came back ok. I hope you enjoyed your Olive Garden dinner tonight. We had pork chops corn and baked potato with salad.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@Tina30219 Yeah ours hasn't had one so this is news to me. My dinner was very good and i'm stuffed.
@Tina30219 (36571)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Blondie2222 I wonder if they are doing it to all of them. That is a good way to feel is full.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@Tina30219 it would make sense
I am glad that you are satisfied with your doctor. I think it's better to wait to have surgery after summer.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@LadyDuck yeah it's just the fact we been waiting 2 years now to get it done.
@Blondie2222 Two years has been a very long waiting. I remember you wrote about your surgery several times in the past.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@LadyDuck yup and still waiting lol.
Glad your tests were normal and you lost weight (since you seem to want to be).. sorry it wont be til after summer, but yes good you can plan things to do in the summer now
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@Courtlynn right i just hope it's this year atleast so I don't have to repeat test again.
@Blondie2222 oh yeah, sure jope its this year. Be craxy if its not
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@Courtlynn yeah no kidding. If they wait too long i won't be healthy enough to get it done.
What is a captain and coke?
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@AmbiePam captain morgan (rum) and coke.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Good evening!. Day has just started!.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@mohit459 hope you had a good one.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
I hope all goes well, it sounds like this has not slowed you down at all.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@andriaperry nope it hasn't but still frustrated it's taken this long to schedule me in.
@Blondie2222 Sounded like a very busy day for you and more tests. It sounds like you had lots of energy after the tests.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@hannihar i did but was tired once i got home.
@Blondie2222 I believe it after all you went through.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@Ithink (10495)
Glad it all came back normal. I cant wait to start walking and such to be able to lose more weight. I should have the energy now after I heal from this surgery. Hmmm just made me think I should go and get another EKG and ECHO to see if there is any changes in mine. First I just want to heal some more, get the anemia under control and relax. I love the thought of being able to plan a summer this year!
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@ithink yeah i do EKG at every visit and an echo every 6 months. I'm glad everything was normal as well. I hope you heal quickly from your surgery and can get your anemia under control. Will pray for you. I like that I can plan summer too as my boyfriend and I still haven't done our anniversary trip yet as we didn't know when I was going to have surgery. Our anniversary was in march. So now we can plan something!
@Ithink (10495)
@Blondie2222 I'm just hoping we both get better and can live life the way it is suppose to be. I have an enlarged upper left heart, I don't remember what all the parts are called so that is how I put it. lol Also palpitations, was born with a murmur and from what I have researched the anemia most likely caused the enlargement. Nuts what it can do. I hope that you get to go on a trip and have an amazing time!
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@Ithink oh wow. I was born with a whole in my heart and have had like 8 surgeries already and hopefully this next one will be the last. I have multiple issues due to that but i am still kicking.
That is good they are doing updated tests and excellent that nothing has changed. Great job on the weight loss! The cost of televisions has gone down so much over the years.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@shaggin thank you. And yea no kidding I found a 39 inch tv for $199 it's a smart roku tv, i was shocked on the price. I can't wait to set it up.
@Blondie2222 wow that's awesome!
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@miketagz (8737)
Get well soon. Have a good day!
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@miketagz thanks you too
@miketagz (8737)