good news on my best friend

@sugartoes (43313)
Greencastle, Indiana
Thank you all for your support 1st off it's great to know the support I got from my last post on this but I have some news that I think you'd all like to hear on how she's doing right now. She's sleeping on her mat right beside me & her son is RIGHT behind me sleeping, we went to the vet he looked at her did his thing that vets do & said that she's healthy but her heart is old. As in she has a heart mummer & she needs to be put on some meds (water pills & blood pressure meds) for like 3 wks & see how she does with it & we MAY have to put her on 2 MORE types after that, I HOPE, not but we'll cross that bridge later. But with hubby buying the car, you all remember that right? well that has tapped us ALMOST out of house & HOME to pay for IT for 5 yrs, so here we are with a vet/ prescription bill every mon of 50$ to get her meds on top of the bills too. LORD please what the flip HOW the flip can this work out & not go hungry too & keep the bills right? you know you always have to look ahead in life for such things as this cause if your not prepared for it it can become a big mess. Don't get me wrong we love our babies & will do the right thing the best we can, we don't abuse our pets in any way & she's my baby & I'm not liking she's getting old on me but I Know this is something that we can't stop no matter what so if I can keep her happy & a live then I'll do what I can for her. I love my dogs & I'm not one to take too kindly to animal abuse I hate putting them to sleep, as a matter of fact I couldn't work for a vet office nor a shelter or hospital for animals is how I am. So I really TRULY want to give you all a BIG hug for being here for me through all this, my dogs mean the world to me just like ALL of you do cause without you & my dogs god knows where I could end up, the nut house be my luck, you guys are GREAT.
@sugartoes littletiger, you are worth it and I will be praying that things will work out for you and the dogs.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar thank you so far she seems to be o.k for now.
@sugartoes littletiger I am glad she is ok for now.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar I'll be getting her other pills tomorrow if we can get out as it's snowing here.
@VivaLaDani13 (22552)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes oh thank goodness lol the update was the very next post! Very happy to read this. Really hoping she has improved since this post!
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yes she is doing really well since this post THANK God for GOOD vets.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Yes vets are just great. The amazing things they do to help animals. I give them a lot of credit too because animals can't speak. They have to work extra hard to figure out what's going on.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I try to take mine to one that cares about the animals & not just their job.
@Ithink (10495)
I missed this, sure hope she does good on the meds.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink well so far it seems to be helping. thank you
@Ithink (10495)
@lnillerman Thank you.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@lnillerman so far she seems to be doing better. than k you
@aureliah (19716)
• Kenya
I hope that you manage to keep the bills right despite the financial commitments
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@aureliah it's gonna be SUPER tight but I'll manage 1 way or another.
@aureliah (19716)
• Kenya
@sugartoes Yes you will
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@aureliah not sure how just yet but something will work.
I'm glad you took her to the vet and she's all right, just getting old.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah but it still sucks, cause I'm not ready for her to get old on me right now.
@sugartoes Nobody ever is. I put down two dogs and it hurt like heck, and still does when I think of them. I have their ashes.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him IF & when she goes I will bury her here somewhere where I can have some time with her.
@bagarad (12868)
• Paso Robles, California
I hope your pet gets stronger on the meds and I pray that God will provide the money to meet all you need for you and your pets to live comfortably.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@bagarad Thank you sugs that's all we can do is pray for the best.
@bagarad (12868)
• Paso Robles, California
@sugartoes We have to do our best and trust God for the rest.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@bagarad yes we sure do I agree.
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
I have not read your other post. But still, I am glad you and your bestfriend are okay. I used to have pets but they are so long gone but never forgotten. Do not worry, everything will be okay. Praying for you that things on your side be fine.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@mlgen1037 thank you.
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
@sugartoes youre most welcome.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@lnillerman yes we do.
@crossbones27 (21980)
• Redlands, California
That is good to hear, hope the medication is all she needed.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@crossbones27 I hope that's all she'll need & she'll be alright for awhile but we never know.
I understand that is a financial sacrifice, but you love your pet and I know you will do everything you can.
@sugartoes (43313)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck there's NO doubt about that for REAL.