30 mins to spend on walking,..

There are many studies and proofs that walking can reduced your fat in body and help your body to be healthy.Walking is one powerful exercise that it affect every part of your body.Since I don't have a lot of time going to the gym I make it a point to always walk anytime of the day, it help my body relieve stress and help me to be more alive in whatever I need to do. You how many minutes or hours your willing to spend for walking?
@mlgen1037 (9445)
• Manila, Philippines
Hello! Welcome back. Yes, I like walking as much as I like swimming and playing tennis. And I would rather walk than ride a transportation going to places.
two in one no traffic plus exercise.
@mlgen1037 (9445)
• Manila, Philippines
@kayekaye1107 Yup. Hitting two birds with one stone. How have you been? Didnt hear much from you recently, Catherine?
@mlgen1037 just doing something else. :)
@Jessabuma (7644)
• Baguio, Philippines
Well, that is right, walking is a good exercise . I walk every day and then I jog also in Athletic Bowl here in Baguio City. It's my favorite exercise , jogging. I am also attending gym every other day
@kepweng (9542)
is baguioo is Military Base??
Yeh that's great to hear,..
@bjcyrix (6910)
I try to walk as much as I can but sadly, its really never enough. hehe After work I commute home, then at home I rest. I also dont have time to go to the gym despite my body telling me that I should move more. LOL I have an office job you see and Im sitting down 90% of the time.tsk
@kepweng (9542)
nice how many hours u Sit in office???
that's the great thing about walking, you can do it anywhere.even in your office just try to walk around with your office. Im sure it not waste most of your precious time.
@bjcyrix (6910)
@kayekaye1107 I do walk but its not enough. its a small office and most of my work requires me to be at my desktop computer. Only chance I get to stand up/walk around is during my break time.
Yes walking is very good for us and, I walk a lot everyday.
@kepweng (9542)
No car??
more like to hear. :)
I walk all the time too in the spring and summer time I prefer everything the old fashion way. I am a big roman and greek history buff.
@kepweng (9542)
i do these exercise too its helps
I use walking for long travel I always like to use my imagination and pretend like I am a roman citizen in the ancient roman empire.
@Raj7779 (2885)
• Ahmednagar, India
I am not so fatso person but still I cycling daily about 5 to 10km.I feel relaxing while I am bicycling.
We don’t need to be fat for us to do exercises. It’s for our healthier future :)
@Raj7779 (2885)
• Ahmednagar, India
@kayekaye1107 yes I agree with you .and what about you?how long do you walk ?
I'm not too much into bicycles really don't know how to ride one anymore.
@tony1r (307)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Hi, depending on the weather i may spend between 30 mins to 1 hour walking
wow! That's great! great time to do it in the morning.
@tony1r (307)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@kayekaye1107 Or when that not possible at dusk when when the sun is setting.
I sometimes go walking almost all day long its a lot of fun.
I always try to walk outside when its nice out. It clears your head and gives you exercise!
It’s also best when you are seeing something good in the eyes.
yes it does and makes me feel like I am a roman citizen in the ancient roman empire.
I walk up to an hour every morning.
I walk too I just love it and gives me a sense of accomplishment when I get home.
bad weather in Beijing,it not suitable for walking,upset
@Icydoll (11004)
Half an hour is enough for me..
yeah walking is good but we should try to walk with friends as its more fun
@geopiscean (1283)
• Kochi, India
I would prefer walking for 30 minutes a day
If I have the chance, I usually have brisk walking more than 30 minutes. The routine from home to the town proper and vice-versa.
@aureliah (11243)
I also ensure that I make many steps on a daily basis
That’s alternative way!
@fei1125 (603)
• Chengde, China
I will try to start.
Its very great start! Go!go!go!
• Olongapo, Philippines
I always walk every morning when going to work and also walk again after work. this is my equalizer because i sit for like 9.5 hours a day at work. Whenever i don't walk my back hurts.I feel like walking is like stretching my body.
@ronnex (73)
Walking is good for our health.Through walking,we see the beauty of nature and even get to meet new people.For me,an hour walking is enough to make my body feel great.
@MoonMaa (359)
I love walking it is one of my favorite exercises to do. So easy and you don't need any workout equipment to do it. Just put one leg in front of the other.
@Berrygal (1881)
• South Africa
I walk alot to lose weight