30 mins to spend on walking,..

There are many studies and proofs that walking can reduced your fat in body and help your body to be healthy.Walking is one powerful exercise that it affect every part of your body.Since I don't have a lot of time going to the gym I make it a point to always walk anytime of the day, it help my body relieve stress and help me to be more alive in whatever I need to do. You how many minutes or hours your willing to spend for walking?
@Jessabuma (33119)
• Baguio, Philippines
Well, that is right, walking is a good exercise . I walk every day and then I jog also in Athletic Bowl here in Baguio City. It's my favorite exercise , jogging. I am also attending gym every other day
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
is baguioo is Military Base??
Yeh that's great to hear,..
@mlgen1037 (29647)
• Manila, Philippines
Hello! Welcome back. Yes, I like walking as much as I like swimming and playing tennis. And I would rather walk than ride a transportation going to places.
two in one no traffic plus exercise.
@mlgen1037 (29647)
• Manila, Philippines
@kayekaye1107 Yup. Hitting two birds with one stone. How have you been? Didnt hear much from you recently, Catherine?
@mlgen1037 just doing something else. :)
@bjcyrix (6910)
I try to walk as much as I can but sadly, its really never enough. hehe After work I commute home, then at home I rest. I also dont have time to go to the gym despite my body telling me that I should move more. LOL I have an office job you see and Im sitting down 90% of the time.tsk
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice how many hours u Sit in office???
that's the great thing about walking, you can do it anywhere.even in your office just try to walk around with your office. Im sure it not waste most of your precious time.
@bjcyrix (6910)
@kayekaye1107 I do walk but its not enough. its a small office and most of my work requires me to be at my desktop computer. Only chance I get to stand up/walk around is during my break time.
Yes walking is very good for us and, I walk a lot everyday.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
No car??
more like to hear. :)
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i do these exercise too its helps
@Raj7779 (2926)
• Ahmednagar, India
I am not so fatso person but still I cycling daily about 5 to 10km.I feel relaxing while I am bicycling.
We don’t need to be fat for us to do exercises. It’s for our healthier future :)
@Raj7779 (2926)
• Ahmednagar, India
@kayekaye1107 yes I agree with you .and what about you?how long do you walk ?
@tony1r (305)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Hi, depending on the weather i may spend between 30 mins to 1 hour walking
wow! That's great! great time to do it in the morning.
@tony1r (305)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@kayekaye1107 Or when that not possible at dusk when when the sun is setting.
I always try to walk outside when its nice out. It clears your head and gives you exercise!
It’s also best when you are seeing something good in the eyes.
bad weather in Beijing,it not suitable for walking,upset
I walk up to an hour every morning.
@Icydoll (22503)
Half an hour is enough for me..
@geopiscean (1771)
• Kochi, India
I would prefer walking for 30 minutes a day
If I have the chance, I usually have brisk walking more than 30 minutes. The routine from home to the town proper and vice-versa.
@aureliah (16844)
I also ensure that I make many steps on a daily basis
That’s alternative way!
@fei1125 (611)
• Chengde, China
I will try to start.
Its very great start! Go!go!go!
@kayekaye1107 Some days I think I walk 30 minutes or maybe more but others I do not walk enough. I do some exercises in the morning and eat less than I did before.
@rubyriaz007 (4123)
Walking is the best exercise,it is good for both mind and body,It keeps our body fit too.I spend two hours for walking daily.
• Olongapo, Philippines
I always walk every morning when going to work and also walk again after work. this is my equalizer because i sit for like 9.5 hours a day at work. Whenever i don't walk my back hurts.I feel like walking is like stretching my body.
@ronnex (73)
Walking is good for our health.Through walking,we see the beauty of nature and even get to meet new people.For me,an hour walking is enough to make my body feel great.
@MoonMaa (404)
I love walking it is one of my favorite exercises to do. So easy and you don't need any workout equipment to do it. Just put one leg in front of the other.