Good Morning 3/27

Well, I woke up to a nasty surprise this morning..my phone did not charge overnight. Hmm, it was charging (sort of) when I went to bed last night so I was surprised to see it. I had used a second chrger with it that it seemed to like better..and that did not work apparently. I took the battery out,,replaced it back in again more charging..no..I do have a second battery which is a back up, I am trying that..if tha does not work it will be new phone time I guess. I have a pay as you go and literally just topped this up with new minutes on Saturday..of course..well anyway, it is not my only phone but I like this one and it has all my apps. lets hope the replacement battery works..it may have to charge for several hours since it has not been used..It may not be the battery at all..sometimes the terminals within the phone get bent or something. I don't want to buy a new phone..sniff. Anyway, how is your day going?
The day is just beginning here. Have a good one.
Hmm, well with this phone drama, it is starting off bad!
@Raj7779 (2920)
• Ahmednagar, India
Its evening here and my day was wonderful. I have done so much hard work today. Good morning and have a great day
Thank you so much, you too!
@Raj7779 (2920)
• Ahmednagar, India
@snowy22315 you welcome
@miketagz (7453)
It's night here and just making post new as usual.
OK, keep on posting! lol
@miketagz (7453)
@snowy22315 Thanks, same to you. Good morning there.
Sorry to hear about the problems with your phone. My husband recently bought a new one and is still learning how to 'drive' it. I don't have one so no problems for me. At least not as far as phones go.
Thanks, well the update is after messing around with it, and batteries for awhile, I found it is charged, not sure why it wasn't turning on..so all is well for now!
Maybe the new battery will work, I have to change phones too.
Actually, maybe the battery just needed a break..when I put it back in again after trying to charge the other battery it turned on and showed 95 percent charge!!! I had already tried taking it out and putting it in again earlier..I guess it needed a siesta..
Sorry it was giving you problems. Hope its not anymore.
@mohit459 (11436)
• Haldwani, India
Good morning!. Have a great Tuesday
I am due a new one soon - I am seeing all the signs, that my favorite one will soon expire.
Good morning.I had my I iphone for years.I phone 5 the first one that they made.Still going strong
Hope the charging works and you don't have to worry about a new phone. So far my day is going okay
Thata frustrating. Hope it works! Mine is going well so fae.