I Wish You the Worst

In the human population, there are quite a few humans who belong to an elite club that can only be labeled "The Scum of the Earth Club." Radoslaw Czerkawski is a member of that club to which scum belong. A dog named Kiya was cut, burned, beaten, and starved by Radoslaw Czerkawski for months on end. Kiya was beaten so badly by Radoslaw Czrkawski, and her injuries so severe, that euthanizing Kiya was the kindest thing to do. Today, March 27, 2018, Radoslaw Czerkawski, charged with 12 counts of animal cruelty for what he did to Kiya, was sentenced to 8 to 10 years in prison with two years probation. 8 to 10 years in prison is too light a sentence for Radoslaw Czerkawski. I doubt Mr. Czerkawski will come out of prison a "better person." I believe he will still be a member of "The Scum of The Earth Club" when released from prison. Mr. Czerkawski, I wish you the worst.
Radoslaw Czerkawski, 32, a Polish native living in Massachusetts on an expired visa, has been charged with 12 counts of animal abuse and one for misleading police over the torture of tiny pit bull 'Puppy Doe' in August.
@Morleyhunt (19720)
Nasty and reprehensible....absolutely....scary, if he had done the same thing to a child or another human being his sentence would probably be lighter,
our justice system is so messed up when he gets out of prison he might end up becoming even worse.
This individual is a danger to humans and to animals. I do wish his sentence was a lot longer than 8 to 10 years.
@FayeHazel (17093)
@Corbin5 It's true, a lot of serial killers start out hurting animals.
I wish that monstrosity worse, too. That poor dog. It breaks my heart.
breaks my heart too. I love animals.
It boggles the mind how anyone could do this to an innocent creature.
@Corbin5 It is mind boggling, and happens way too often.
It seems terrible to say, and I'm not proud of myself, but hopefully he'll feel the same pain in prison that he inflicted on that dog.
I was thinking the same, my friend. If there are inmates who are in jail for offenses that have nothing to do with harming humans, and those inmates love animals, he is in for a bad stay in jail.
I'm hoping the same thing I hope big bubba makes him his girlfriend.
@Courage7 (5699)
Yes I would label him evil. He deserves much more Deborah. What a horrid person to say the least.
I do not believe this man should be in the company of living things for as long as he lives.
@Courage7 (5699)
@Corbin5 I could not agree more. He is too dangerous.
@rakski (11370)
@Corbin5 I agree, maybe he should be in an isolated island.
@Corbin5 Deborah, I say do the same to him that he did to that poor dog. We are the only ones that speak for the animals. That is so so horrible.
It just tortured that dog time and time again. He is one sick individual who should not be allowed to be in the company of humans or animals.
@Corbin5 Deborah, I am with you on that.
Yes they should have hucked this scum bag in a dungeon and, threw away the key.
I agree good thing this is not the middle ages he would have been put in the thumb screws or the iron maiden for this.
I agree, my friend!
That is nowhere long enough. I don't believe in violence, but the same should be done to him.
exactly the punishment itself should fit the crime.
I am thinking that inmates in the jail, whose crimes have nothing to do with harming humans, just may love animals. If they do, this guy is in for trouble.
It is a shame. I would put away those people forever. They are not the kind that learn in prison.
your right people never change and they should have never been born to begin with.
So true. This man should never be aloud to be around humans or animals.
That is a terrible thing to do to an animal. I'm glad he has got at least that long in gaol and not been let off with a fine or whatever.
Me too. I do wish his sentence was longer since animal abusers move on to abuse people too.
Such disgusting behaviour, I hope that he gets his fair share of disgusting behaviour from the other inmates when he is in prison.
I hope so too I hope he gets put in the same cell with big bubba.
I am thinking that those inmates who have committed crimes that did not involve harming humans just may be animal lovers. If there are animal-loving inmates, this fellow will be in big trouble.
@Ithink (10673)
I have never understood anyone that could hurt an animal or a kid. To abuse something that in no way can fight back to me is a coward trying to feel as if they are a big person. Where in reality they are so small.
that is true he is a faceless coward is all he is. I hope the other inmates kill him.
Like you, I just cannot imagine anyone hurting the most innocent of creatures among us.
• Pamplona, Spain
The other afternoon I could hear someone hitting a dog just by the way it was yelping and screaming. It was coming from quite a way off though and I was quietly sending wishes to that dog for the owner to stop doing that. Actually it did stop as I could not bear to hear the poor animal yelling out like that. They should not be allowed to have dogs ever again just my way of thinking.
Oh, hearing that had to be so upsetting! No one should ever hit a pet of any kind. We all know that humane methods are very effective when training a dog to do what is needed.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Corbin5 My way of thinking also. I could not do anything except pray that whoever it was would stop the same way I wishes (prayed) for those other ill treated dogs to be set free and they were in the end. At least they are not in that awful cold building that they were in.
@lovinangelsinstead21 I am glad you shared that the dogs were eventually out of that awful building. I am in awe of how cruel some humans can be.
@MsBooklover (3811)
The article said he will face decades in prison. I don't know how someone can do that a dog. It is not safe to give your animals to a stranger.
Yes, it did say decades, but he was given a lighter sentence. Unscrupulous breeders will sell a dog to anyone. So sad.
@Corbin5 That is terrible. They gave him a lighter sentence. That dog had feelings.
@MsBooklover I know. It is heartbreaking.
@YrNemo (11747)
I can't understand how people could be that cruel!
I just finished a book, Defending Jacob. There is a version of a gene, MAO-A, that pertains to aggression in humans. They call it MAO-A Knockout or the Warrior Gene. I do believe when that particular gene is out of whack and a person's previous experiences were incredibly negative, a person just snaps and does things that boggle the mind.
@YrNemo (11747)
@Corbin5 I have heard about cases in which children who got mistreated, growing up being horrible to others. They copied and absorbed things subconsciously without knowing really that they were re-living the experience, but this time, they are the ones who are in the control, the ones who hurt and inflict. I have an acquaintance whose mother used to be more interested in her lovers than her young children. The children grew up (my acquaintance and his siblings), all acted weird and cruel at times. He especially likes to hurt cats, women and children. His sisters hurt others by lies etc. Their mother is old now, but still clapping her hands admiring her children whenever they do something bad and nasty.
@YrNemo I really do think there is a genetic component that can be altered negatively due to environment.. This is interesting: "There are actually two significant genes associated with and common in serial killers: MAO-A and CDH13. One version of the MAO-A gene produces less of the monoamine oxidase-A enzyme, which leads to more aggressive and antisocial behavior because it metabolizes dopamine irregularly."
• Northampton, England
SADLY 80% of animal lovers are animal abusers.
@dya80dya (1916)
Really? If they are animal lovers how can they be abusers?
@dya80dya That does not seem quite right.
I have not seen that statistic before. However, for those who slaughter animals for meat, fur or for other products used by humans, they are not animal lovers. Some go so far to state that those who eat the meat or purchase animal products are definitely not animal lovers. They may not do the abusing, but they are a party to it.
@OneOfMany (12426)
I'm afraid to admit that I showed cruelty to animals just today. I was out on a walk and there were two dogs barking at me fiercely, an Irish Setter, and a Golden Retriever. So I walked up to them, raised my hands, and started to pet both of them! The golden loved every second of it, then went to roll in the grass. The irish couldn't get enough. Both kept coming back. How is that cruelty, you might ask? I left them wanting more attention and went back on my walk. A dog is never truly satisfied! :P
Yes, our constant attention to an animal's needs would be the kindest thing we could do for an animal.
@OneOfMany (12426)
@Corbin5 In that case anyone would fall into that category... except cats. You can pet them up to a point, then they claw you! lol
@OneOfMany We had one!!! We adopted Missy as a kitten from the Animal Welfare League in Oak Park, IL. We love her and she lived to age 17, but boy, she was one mean kitty cat. She would strike when we least expected.
@FayeHazel (17093)
I don't want to use fowl language on here but what in the world is wrong with this sort of person? What possess someone like that?
I did read that the gene MOA-A is the gene that controls aggression. When that gene is out of whack combined with a childhood filled with negative events, then that could be the cause for some to have a dramatic increase in aggression. This guy definitely was, and still is, messed up.
@FayeHazel (17093)
@Corbin5 I bet you're right. It will be some sort of new defense. It's a shame there isn't more funding for this sort of research.
@ridingbet (49597)
i really despise these people, or should i say, living things, when they hurt dogs or cats. i get misty even by looking at pictures on Facebook about these living things' cruelty to the fur families. did Kiya die? i have to read the link now.
Kiya had to be humanely euthanized due to the fact that her injuries caused by this man were just too severe.
That's horrible! No animal should be abused.
The suffering that poor dog endured was horrific.
@Corbin5 I'm sure it was.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
Sometimes I can't look at these reports because as soon as I start to read them they make me cry, We have a few who belong to the club over here. If there is a hell they should surely go there!
I mentioned it this morning to my husband and he said, "Don't tell me!" The information would have upset him too much. I hope he ends up in Hell too, if there is one.
@sprite1950 (12679)
• Corsham, England
@Corbin5 I'm a huge animal lover. Dogs are children all their lives and need looking after. To me it's equally as bad as hurting a child.