Comparing 'X' to Hitler is pretty stupid, in my opinion

After all, in my view, no one compares to Hitler. The things I see comparing Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump to Hitler are ridiculous. Hell, I could say you...or me...are like Hitler. After all, we all eat, breathe, and pee...just like Hitler did. And that is about all the comparison there is. Hitler wasn't just a power-mad dictator. He was an evil demon with several screws loose that for some reason, instead of putting him down like a mad dog, people supported him. Donny is not like Hitler. Hillary is not like Hitler. Even that nutcase in North Korea is not like Hitler. Now, comparing them to Darth Vader...maybe.
Hitler was one of a kind in my opinion. But you have Alex Jones pushing that idea on stupid people and they eat it up.
@Deepizzaguy (12999)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Squeaky wheels gets the grease since Alex Jones likes to yell a lot on his You Tube channel.
@Deepizzaguy but that proves that those who believe him are ignorant.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
Absolute power does seem to create monsters. Yet each person is unique. I would not want to be a person in office where every move I make is analyzed and criticized. With the media ready to crucify you and exaggerate and lie about your motives and actions.
Donny and Hilly both just rub me wrong...but I wouldn't want the job myself
@Deepizzaguy (12999)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Hitler was a mean monster that wanted to rule the world. People close to him said he was a brilliant politician but not much as a military leader. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are not even close to the madness that Hitler made during his time as the leader of the Germans.
I think for many, Hitler is just a 'bad' name...so they use it without understanding how truly horrid he was.
Perhaps Stalin can be compared to Hitler but no one ever was so heinous on a broad scale as he.
These days both of them are considered satan incarnate depending on which news outlet you listen to. It gets really old but even worse that "Hilary" won't stop trying to be news, she is so "yesterday.
@BelleStarr Perhaps because Trump won't stop mentioning her in his tweets since he is still so upset that she won the popular vote and if it weren't for his dictator friend Putin he won't be president.
@Freelanzer No he is not tweeting about her, she is in India flapping her lips about how any woman who didn't vote for her voted the way her husband or boss told her to which is terribly insulting to every Republican woman and even a Democrat like me who can't stand her.
@TheSojourner (17454)
May you should run for President this next election. I'll tell people you are like Dr. Demento. ;-)
Nope, not me...Scar don't like cameras
You are right, Hitler was a monster and it is scary to think how a full nation supported him.
@FourWalls (13696)
You're absolutely correct: "Hitler" is more or less a "cuss word" without people thinking of what they're saying. And don't do that to Darth Vader!
I need to know more about this HItler guy.