What is the most crazy app you have ever download?

@RodrickH (12635)
China
I have download an app before which claims that it can tell when my device will be broken, that’s to say, it will tell me the operational life span of my device, I don’t believe it and it turns out it’s a joke. My device still operates very well at the time the app predicted. What is the most crazy app you have ever download?
I don't download any strange apps. I don't watch to catch a virus or any bugs.
@RodrickH (12635)
Thanks for sharing
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
I downloaded a money maker apps , you need to break a cube and in return you will get free PayPal money . I broke the cube 3 times I waited for 1 month but I never received the money . It was a scam. Worst app ever.
@RodrickH (12635)
Thanks for sharing, don't believe those scam apps, I have downloaded a similar app before, it claims that as long as I break 100000 cubes I can get $5 paypal money, that's crazy, I need to hit screen 100000 times to get that money, it's a scam, even if it's real I won't do that
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
@RodrickH yes it's a scam, after 1 month of waiting, I immediately uninstalled the app
@louievill (19726)
I down loaded an app that was suppose to mine altcoins for me, so long as it runs it gets the power from your cpu and it produces cryptocurrency, had to uninstall it after just a few minutes because my phone and batteries were over heating
@RodrickH (12635)
Those mining apps are probably scam, it will use the resources of your cpu but in return with nothing
@louievill (19726)
@RodrickH or they will give too little not worth the time and your device.
@yasmoo22 (189)
i think i did download one app that make hard noise to let other people wake up .. i will say that is mose crazy app i use
@RodrickH (12635)
Thanks for sharing
WTF weather app. It says funny things about the weather. I kept it for a while but don't really enjoy the swearing, etc.
@RodrickH (12635)
Thanks for sharing