Until death will tear us apart

Kfar Saba, Israel
Do you think a cupel can stay together for life my friend thinks its meant to be and sum thinks its temporary sum mixing with they love life what do you think?
I´d like to know what is your point of view about this.
• Kfar Saba, Israel
I am happily married for 15 years so I believe I can live with my wife forever but the statistic shows almost 50% divorced
• Uzbekistan
@elico6666 Why don't you add this to your post to make it a bit more substantial?
• Kfar Saba, Israel
@MALUSE if I will write everything in the post there will be no discussion I prefer to start a discussion not to write a story
@iridion9 (10714)
The answer is YES or NO. It really depends on the situation. Can you give us the complete details of the situation?
• Kfar Saba, Israel
what do you mean?
• Uzbekistan
And what do *you* think?
• Kfar Saba, Israel
And what do *you* think? see my answer above
• Pamplona, Spain
It all depends on their characters if they somewhat match in characters they can get along together better.
@sprite1950 (14496)
• Corsham, England
Well people do stay together for life. Some couples meet when they are very young and are still together in old age. It's all about give and take and learning to get used to each other's funny little ways.