Long weekend to enjoy

@yugocean (8336)
So here is the long weekend in India, I am already enjoying it. 29 March (Thursday) Mahavir Jayanti (Birthday of Lord Mahavir, founder of Jainism) 30 March (Friday) Good Friday 31 and 31 are weekend. So this is good enjoyable time; today started enjoying holidays. How you are planning it?
@Jessabuma (27540)
• Baguio, Philippines
I am jealous to you. You have such a long time vacation unlike me. I still need to work, so sad . Anyway, good luck and I wish you will enjoy your long vacation.
@yugocean (8336)
Don't you have it there? This is feel no good, but you too will get it somewhere in the year, check there are some.
@Jessabuma (27540)
• Baguio, Philippines
@yugocean no I don't have vacation. I still need to work,
@yugocean (8336)
@Jessabuma Why no vacation? All Ned's fresh enjoyment.
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
Yes its fun to have long weekend.i have no plan for making out but I will try to finish my all college work.
@yugocean (8336)
Ok, complete it, I will just rest and if possible, go out for little and shop for new pc.
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
@yugocean woww enjoy it
@yugocean (8336)
@Raj7779 It is rest, real time, today we had busy afternoon (pre -evening) we went to market for some shopping and refreshment.
It has been a nice long weekend here too and glad your holidays went well
@yugocean (8336)
good to know, today is the last day of the holidays, all's well with this.
@yugocean and I hope your holiday was a lot of fun !
@yugocean (8336)
@enlightenedpsych2 it was enjoyable.
@kepweng (14611)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
hope u Enjoy your vacatiomn?
@yugocean (8336)
It was, now it is normal weekend.
No days off here. Far too many different religions in the USA. Trying to give all days off for individual religions would be a scheduling nightmare.
@yugocean (8336)
Even India have, but some important days are given as holidays equal to all.
@mlgen1037 (29644)
• Manila, Philippines
Same with us here. We are going to different churches and contemplate for most of the days.
@yugocean (8336)
Enjoying this way; BTW different churches allow people of different church faiths in your region?
@fearjp (385)
My weekend started today. We couldn't do much today because inspectors didn't approve our work, tomorrow have a talk with them and if it goes right, we won't start until Monday since we don't work weekends. So pretty much a weekend to me. Well technically it feels I had a week off because I was sick but I didn't do much.
@deba12 (1368)
Unfortunately, this weekend is only for the govt. employees. We've to go to office to do the works just like other days. Enjoy your holidays.