Pretty Got a New Toy

@wolfgirl569 (11705)
Marion, Ohio
I went to goodwill today to drop off 3 bags of donations. Anytime I do that I also have to go shopping. Today I am glad that I did. I have been going to the toy section each time I stop there. I made a fairy garden last summer but mine had dinosaurs in it. My 4 year old grandson is going to help me with it this year so I have been looking for more dinosaur toys. I did find a couple of those, but I also found a cat toy. I already have one of these so I know the cats like them. I set this one in the kitchen where Pretty gets in the most trouble at. She seems to be very happy with having an allowed to play with toy in here also. I just wish they would have had some of these when I bought the first one. I gave a lot less for this one.
@sallypup (29208)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I have the purple version of that toy. The cat population here does not like it as well as the bigger track toy- there's a ball that rolls in a circular track. Sonny James kitty loves that.
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
I seen those but was afraid the dogs would try to play with it too. These fit behind furniture or in corners.
@sallypup (29208)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@wolfgirl569 So far my dogs leave the rolley toy alone.
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
@sallypup Bunny thinks everything should be hers here. I even have to chase my slippers down. At least she dont chew them up
Only one of the kitties here plays with the toys I've bought but she only play once in a while, age I presume. Boy, I could have spared the money for those toys.
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
I have had cats go both ways on toys. Pretty is a very playful girl so she loves them. Bright Eyes plays sometimes but she prefers to tease the dogs and Cutie ignores it. Then Ghost who is 13 now just wants to rest but used to play with certain toys
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
@rebelann Pretty was one of my Moms cats. Cutie who was here first still wants to fight with her. Usually they divide the house fairly well anymore. Cutie likes laying on hubbies lap and Pretty stays near me.
Well, at least they tolerate one another @wolfgirl569 maybe there's hope for the ones I have.
@ElicBxn (60894)
My cats ignore those, guess they aren't interactive enough for them. After all, they have bugs and other cats to play with.
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
I have 4 other cats in right now. 2 of them play with the toys.
@ElicBxn (60894)
@wolfgirl569 ya know what I say when someone says they have 3-6 cats? "Good start." I'm currently at 17.
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
@ElicBxn LOL that is my inside cat number. I have several more outside and at least 3 of them are preggo. But I still think you have more
@Freelanzer (9498)
You do get some great bargains at the thrift stores if you check regularly. Nice you found that toy for your cat.
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
I love stopping at them.
@iridion9 (10714)
The cats must be happy.
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
They are spoiled
@oahuwriter (3813)
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
It's so nice to find what you want when you go shopping. Your fur babies must be so happy with all their toys.? When my fur babies need toys I'd make them with string and a peanut shell to play with them with ...so much fun. They love boxes and big paper packages too. Now where I live no pets allowed.
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
The cats love those too. I have a couple of boxes around that they hide in regularly
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
@wolfgirl569 The thing in he picture looks like something I bought my cat but not sure. Is there a ball inside that makes noise?
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
It has 3 balls on different levels that she can smack around. But she is known to pick the thing up and turn it upside down too
@wolfgirl569 Eva, so cute. I bet she is trying to get the balls out.
Mine comes in and wants food and love not to play much.
@wolfgirl569 (11705)
• Marion, Ohio
It is amazing how playful this girl is. I had to use the live trap last October to catch her at Mom and Dads. She would come eat but always had one eye on you while there. She is getting lovable slowly. Still not in your lap loving but rub on your legs and ask to be petted.
• Dallas, Texas
I once had a very large plastic 8 legged garden spider, and all it did was get stolen by a dog that wandered into our back yard. I found it a month before, in the dirt, buried by same dog I think.
@KrauseHome (35514)
Never fails when i go into a Thrift store to find things I usually do not expect to find there.
my furkids have so many toys already..they're kinda spoiled..