JJs Vinyl Madness Countdown #595

I guess this could be considered the pinnacle of their career. Their best selling (6x platinum) highest-charting (#1) album. Recorded after the band got 'clean' (allegedly) it would also be the last album lead singer Vince Neil would appear on until Generation Swine 8 years later (admittedly, they only released 1 album without him). They managed to get 4 Top 40 singles from the 5 they released from this album...pretty good. Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Want no interruptions? Loading... No problem. Get more with
@FourWalls (14228)
I remember the Behind the Music on them. It's a wonder they survived long enough to call it a career.
And I'll tell you something else right now. I have the solution to the drug problem in this country. Nobody wants to hear it, but I have it. Not less drugs, ...
@FourWalls (14228)
@JolietJake -- Isn't that the truth!! I especially liked the part about him trying to slash his wrists because the Bee Gees were getting back together.
@silvermist (20073)
This the first time I have listened to Motley Crue.Need more time to get familiar with the band.
@JolietJake i saw vince jump off the stage in providence years ago and beat the piss out of somebody.the rest of the band kept playing..it was hilarious.
Yeah, this would be their biggie.
It was the first DDD CD I owned...one of the local nightclub owners gave me an extra copy he had back in the day. This is the 2016 re-release from Motley Records, sounds pretty good.
Find a Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood first pressing or reissue. Complete your Mötley Crüe collection. Shop Vinyl and CDs.
@KrauseHome (35341)
This was a good album.