Mildred the Cat - Happy Easter weekend to those who celebrate

Hi, everybody - it's Mildred the Cat. I hope all is well with all of you. I just wanted to extend my best wishes to all my friends and fans who are celebrating this upcoming three-day Easter weekend. I also extend my best wishes to those who aren't celebrating. My mom is planning on spending Sunday with my human sister. As usual, I will guard the homestead if she goes out. As usual, I will take the high road, never complaining about being left alone, not getting a fancy dancy dinner, not getting an Easter basket filled with treats. Nothing. Nada. I'll get through it in my usual dignified manner. I refuse to feel sorry for myself. Anyhoo, have a super duper weekend, everybody. Till next time, purrs, paws and high fives. Image: Pixabay
@Jessabuma (28893)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello Mildred.. It seems you are a good and cute cat. Happy Easter to your human sister. And to you as well. God bless you.
Thanks. Same to you and yours. Sending some extra high fives your way.
@Jessabuma (28893)
• Baguio, Philippines
@LindaCPearson hehe!!! High five!
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you and high fives to you too Mildred. You really know how to see these kind of difficult times through as we know you are such a good girl too for you Mom. You never know for being so good she might just bring you a little present back. I won´t know what it is but I can imagine that she would have something special for you.
I am a good girl and I hope you're right about my mom bringing me back a treat. I'm keeping my paws crossed.
• Pamplona, Spain
@LindaCPearson You cross your paws then as she might have brought you something very special for keeping an eye on the house for her.
Well, thank you for the Easter wishes, Mildred. I do think Mom should get you a little basket filled with treats for kitty cats, but perhaps Mom does not want you to become too spoiled.
I think that "spoiled" thing you mentioned has already happened!
@FourWalls (13796)
Look at it this way, Mildred: you can find the baskets and knock them to the ground! You have the most fun!
Such an excellent idea! I like how you think!
More likely you will be doing more sleeping than guarding!
That could be true.
@wolfgirl569 (4947)
• Marion, Ohio
Hello, Bunny the doberman here. I wish you a happy Easter. My human does not get us anything either. But she gets her and the man human chocolate to eat.
Hi, Bunny. Thanks for the kind words. My mom buys lots of chocolate too. She says it's bad for me so I can't have anyway. At least I get the daily chicken treats, which helps.
• Midland, Michigan
Hey Linda, what's up? I hope you're doing okay and maybe just busy with sites that pay more! I needed to being working more on hubpages since I'm beginning to reach pastor every few months now rather than just yearly as it was before.