Yucky Morning

Marion, Ohio
It is a chilly and wet morning here. I think I will be able to get the dining room plus purged today. I know I will be headed to town one day next week, so I am hoping to have everything ready to go by then that I want to throw out. Then I will start a complete spring clean and rearrange of the furniture. I can hear hubby groaning now. Chick-A-Dee is looking stronger this morning. I moved her to be with the others, hope she does good there. I tried to put them with Miss 100 Dollar Bill, but Miss wanted to be mean to them. She might be fun getting settled in with other chickens when she is older. Thats all for now, hope everyone has a great day.
@Teep11 (6992)
It seems as though so many are in tuned with what the weekend and upcoming week will have to offer. It's pretty hot today but hopefully there will be some coolness if it rains. Blessings.
@Jessabuma (20156)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello and happy Easter to you. Have a great day too.
Sounds busy.
It looks to be a shirtsleeve day here.
• Marion, Ohio
Now I am not happy.