Day1: Aiming to Make 5 Discussions per Day

As a newbie, I aim to make 5 discussions per day. Discussions - about personal matters worth your time to read inspirational and interactive
@hereandthere (31018)
i guess you feel motivated because you're starting to like it here, and it's understandable. i just hope you don't burn out because of it, or overexert yourself like forgoing sleep, etc.
yes it is fun to be here. but still i have my limitations and still i will do my chores according to its schedule. i am a solo parent of three very active boys and they need attention from time to time these boys wrestle over petty things, that`s why i couldn`t get my eyes off them whenever they are at home.
@chavezrmc (5482)
Aside from starting a discussion, you need to respond to others too. So interaction here is important to how they calculate the earnings. Best of luck, and enjoy Mylot.
Just make sure they are quality.
5 discussions is a lot on a daily basis. Remember to interact a lot with others too.
@Bluedoll (17069)
This sounds like a good goal and achievable. You can do whatever you like here and use any method that works for you. As long as you like it that is all that matters right?
@Berrygal (4391)
Alright I'm right here to hear you out
@mohit459 (11871)
• Haldwani, India
Hope you make it.. Hi and welcome to Mylot!.
@Jessabuma (28083)
• Baguio, Philippines
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy your stay here and have fun.
@KrauseHome (35034)
As long as you have the time to also go in and respond to others discussions so people can get to know you, and back to your own discussions that you have started, you will go far. You only get paid from people interacting to something here you have posted, so that is why many people feel the need to keep on responding to keep the replies coming.
Thanks for the tip! I will!
@id_peace (6961)
I think it is not about creating new thread but interaction.
Good luck with this!
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
That is a good way to know you more. I used to write 10 discussions a day and less interaction. And I set a goal that I needed to payout every month which I'm doing okay. Now, I can only post discussion depending on my mood because I'm with more interactions on my post and with others discussions too.
In case you think that by doing this you can earn a lot of money, you're mistaken. Posting earns you nothing. Only if other members Like and Comment on your posts, you can earn something. In order to make this happen, you have to read and comment on other members' posts first.
@Platespinner (16491)
You can start as many discussions as you like, but if you don't also take the time to read and respond to the discussions posted by other users you won't make a great deal of progress. The key to this website is interaction.
@anikoonline (3166)
• Hungary
Welcome here! If you accept a suggestion, I think 2-3 posts per day is enough. Don't forget to interact with others.
@Tierkreisze (1358)
That's good. But you should try to enjoy your time here, too. Good luck!
@mlgen1037 (29658)
• Manila, Philippines
Wow. I admire you for that commitment. I cannot even do that. Goodluck, Mrs. Pumpkins.