The Great Purge is Almost Finished

Marion, Ohio
It is almost over. Except for packing my books up the family room is done. The bathroom was also fast and easy. That just leaves the living room. It does not have too much in it. I mostly just need to get the old couch out of there. Then it will be finished. I have learned my lesson with that couch. If I am not going to use the room regularly then dont have something in it with material covering. The couch was used but in pretty good shape when we got it. But since we dont sit in that room a lot, the cats decided it was a great scratching post. Once they had it opened up Bunny started pulling the stuffing out of it when we would be gone. She does the same thing to her toys when they start to wear out. So now the couch is ready for the trash pile. I do have a wooden rocker that I can move in there with the other chair that is already there. That will be done on my next round of work. Spring Cleaning and rearranging!!!
It's Spring cleaning time, I have to start to clean all the rooms too.
• Marion, Ohio
Yes it is. Hoping to air the house out some Tuesday if the weather forecast does not change.
@wolfgirl569 Tuesday rain is forecast, tomorrow should be fine.
• Marion, Ohio
@LadyDuck I just noticed your country. I have a cousin that moved over there after she got married quite a few years ago now. Hope you have a nice day tomorrow. It is still supposed to be chilly here
@dodoazo (17284)
Now it's springtime in your place. It's the best time for declustering the house. That's good. Unwanted things would be disposed properly to give more room for your house.
• Marion, Ohio
The kitchen was the worst. I still have things in there that I should donate. But because of who I got them from I just cant yet. Maybe next year.
@dodoazo (17284)
@wolfgirl569 They have some sentimental value then. Is that what you imply for not taking any action yet,?
• Marion, Ohio
@dodoazo It is. But I know I can remember the person without them. Just not ready yet
It feels good to do the Spring cleaning.
• Marion, Ohio
Yes it does