April Second

Hey all. Hope you're having a good day so far. It's just after noon here, and I just got up. Though, would've been up around ten, if the cat wasn't running around meowing all morning and trying to get into the hallway closet. Same with my mom, who is still sleeping.. Once she gets up, we have to go to the store for lunch and dinner. Then have our soap to watch and my brother to get from work. But til then, I'm just going to watch 'Reba' and work on here a bit while waiting for her. Oooh, and speaking of going out.. it's snowing !!! All of the ground, besides the pavement, is covered. And we're supposed to get between 1-3 inches Though I would be very happy with a whole bunch more . So yeah. That's my day so far. LOL. ** ** Ps: I'm here for fun, and interacting with people I get along with. Not debates and jerky comments. So if that's all you want to leave, don't comment. It waste both our time.
We have snow here too today which seems weird for April but can't control the weather. Enjoy your day!!
not weird for here, least not to me, lol.
It's so weird since here it's 80 degrees! Lol. I'm glad you have snow! I hope you have a wonderful day. =)
and your 80 is weird to me! lol. we hardly get 80 in the summer! LOL
@Courtlynn I am sure it is weird to you! It's too hot for me already.
@LovingMyBabies ugh. Sorry girl. You can come here anytime!
I woke up to snow yesterday morning and was not happy about it at all so I am thankful by the end of the day it had melted. It is raining here today.
No rain here, thankfully. Miss the snow from yesterday :(
it is 3rd 0f April here and im going to have a looooong day
well hope its an okay day
Well I am glad you like the snow..but personally, would not be happy with snow in April..and I fervently hope we are done.
We hardly got any all winter, so was glad it came down today and should be Friday too. Other people here shouldn't even complain since we hardly got any. though of course they will.
@Plethos (10315)
i think its summer here already , temp is around 90*
awesome!
It's cold here, but we didn't get any snow. I'm enjoying getting to snuggle up with a warm blanket at night.
I only like the cold when we get snow. lol.
We don't have any snow here, thankfully. We went for a walk and did see a tiny bit of snirt melting in the afternoon sun.
Glad you don't. We're supposed to be getting more friday
@skysnap (17817)
Time is flying pretty quickly.
Yes it is.
I am so glad you are happy about that snow. I am happy when there is no snow. We are both happy today.
Yes! Well.. kinda. It stopped and is turning to mush. But supposed to get more friday
Sounds like a routine day for you....hopefully no Mitsubishi issues.
we're still waiting to hear from them.. car better be given back today, with it being FIXED!