Brain, heart and soul

@vandana7 (61137)
I believe all our decisions are made by the three. Brain helps to achieve goals, and has no scruples, except a way out of any legal, financial, emotional, or physical soup. It does not always succeed, but it tries. The heart likes, loves, cares, whatever. It can be human beings, cats, dogs, money, music. It craves. Soul is the spiritual guide. It focuses on whether your act is going to send you to heaven or hell. Now, in case of dispute the third has the casting vote and so decisions are made. They may not make sense, or appeal to heart, or fulfill the need of the soul. But this may be what is going on in minds of everybody. Now, when brain and soul become Siamese twins, then heaven and hell, as well as belief in god may cease. So I wonder how these people decide whether to listen to brain, or to heart.
I've always believed the brain was placed on top of the body and over the heart for a reason.
But still Heart helps in lots of controversial condition and bring happiness and peace
@vandana7 (61137)
Absolutely. Brain does more work when compared to other two.
@vandana7 I told you now I am listening to you
@mlgen1037 (8239)
• Manila, Philippines
I would rather have a heart than brain. Because a heart can provide love even when it is painful, it can endure. But the brain cannot and will never understand pain or love because it is full of logic.
@vandana7 (61137)
But to be honest, logic also says be fair to others so that when chips are down, they are fair to you.
@mlgen1037 (8239)
• Manila, Philippines
@vandana7 you got a point, my friend. I think it will all fall down to which is right and which is wrong.
@AKRao24 (10359)
I think ultimately it is the brain that wins to make a decision after hearing the soul and heart...as it is the one which we use most every time and has got responsibility to guide us at every moment! may be I am wrong? Thanks dear @vandana7 !
@vandana7 (61137)
Not always. Brain does not say help others. It is soul.
@AKRao24 (10359)
@vandana7 , Could be you are right...but at the end the final decision is left to brain..which sometimes under the pressure of soul and heart may take wrong decisions?
@AKRao24 (10359)
@vandana7 , Now just change the characters in your conversation and see dear @vandana7!
@Plethos (9051)
this is like the scarecrow, the tin man and the lion from the wizard of oz.
@vandana7 (61137)
Exactly. LOL
@Plethos (9051)
@vandana7 - i feèl smarter now, but a slight headache goes with it
I listen to my heart. The brain isn't always right.
@vandana7 (61137)
I agree..brain can be really evil. LOL.
For me, the brain weighs my decisions if what benefits i could get from deciding this and my heart evaluates my decision if is it good, honest, non offensive. And if i think of a spiritual guide, i thought of it as if i do this will i still go to heaven or be burn in hell.
@vandana7 (61137)
Hmmmm so it is heart that gets to evaluate...interesting.
Well, I think my heart speaks first, then my brain decides whether or not I should act. Then comes the soul that determines whether it is a noble one or a harmful one.
@vandana7 (61137)
Yeah...somebody gets to be the final vote casting one to make the majority win.
@august18 (1286)
• Tunisia
I don't think I have a heart anymore. I gave my heart away to people who don't deserve it a long time ago and never really got it back.
@vandana7 (61137)
I think you will heal. Everybody does...I pray you will be ok.
Some ignore the soul and may listen to the brain or heart.
@vandana7 (61137)
But that happens even with brain or heart. At times brain's decision is what soul supports, and at times heart's decision is what soul supports.
@Starmaiden (2387)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
As the saying goes..."Follow your heart", but you forgot to mention intuition. Many people, myself included, follow their "gut". :-)
@vandana7 (61137)
I thought heart and intuition are almost alike. We like others almost intuitively, right.
@GooglePlus (1344)
Currently I am listening to you... Yeah go on.... *interestingly listening to you*
@kepweng (9361)
is Soul Exist??
The brain decides, not the heart and not the soul. The brain is the only organ we have that is capable to take decisions.