Fruit Infused Waters

@gnatsmom (1201)
Has anyone ever tried fruit infused water? I know you can buy them, but I make my own. I love them. It is just about all I want to drink. I have found different recipes on pinterest, but now I am getting into making my own combinations. Does anyone have any recipes for this type of water that you just love? Please share.
No I have never tried it but you make me want to learn about it. Summer is coming it would be nice.
@gnatsmom (1201)
The strawberry/llemon/mint is my favorite in the summer.
@gnatsmom How long due you leave the fruit in the glass? do you use sugar as well? thank you
@gnatsmom (1201)
@sharon6345 I let it seep in the refrigerator for 24 hours. I do not add sugar. One recipe, though, uses honey. The others, I just allow the fruit to be the sweetener.
• Calgary, Alberta
1. Pineapple slices, orange slices 2. Honey lemon ( fill a jar with lemon slices until it's full and fill it with honey until the lemons are submerged. ferment it for 5 days) Infused the fermented lemon slices on water overnight. 3. Papaya, Strawberry 4. Mean and Green aka Unripe mangoes ( Green mangoes can be found on Asian stores)
@gnatsmom (1201)
I am gonna try #3 this week.
• Calgary, Alberta
@gnatsmom dont choose a super ripe papaya, make sure it is still kind of firm.
@gnatsmom (1201)
@CaptAlbertWhisker thanks, I will remember that
I have a water bottle for that you can put the fruit in the middle , fruit infusion bottle.
@gnatsmom (1201)
I need to get one.
@gnatsmom it comes in handy
@Starmaiden (5923)
I like to put lemon slices in my water. Lemon keeps the body hydrated in summer. Yours look good also. :-)
@gnatsmom (1201)
My daughter introduced me to lemon water a couple of years ago. I found it to be a good appetite suppressant.
@Icydoll (19698)
I have tried with lemon..it's good for health
@Plethos (10315)
pineapple and lemon or lime is my favorites.
@gnatsmom (1201)
sounds good
Lemon for me usually. sometimes, watermelon and apples work.