3 Good things April 3rd!

@Daelii (4243)
Good Afternoon! I'm ready to kick back and enjoy the evening with my girls. I popped on to tell hubby we are all home okay! Its been a real busy day between tidying up and getting organized even more so! Its been so busy that hopefully tomorrow, I can get some time online when baby naps! I'm thankful for a lot and looking forward to even more: 1. My hubby built the roll around cart thing for the bathroom. It will be great for holding towels and things! 2. I'm really looking forward to dinner! I've been working on a meaty nacho dip all day. It will go perfect with our home made punch and some games! 3. Being able to relax and enjoy life and God! He's really blessed my family a ton. How are you feeling? looking forward to anything special?
I'm sure you'll enjoy having a movable cart in the bathroom. It's difficult to ever have too much storage space isn't it?
@Daelii (4243)
I love having storage space! I really wouldn't mind having more though!
@Daelii We designed this house ourselves and have storage cupboards right along one passage wall. It's magic. I have a photo of it somewhere but can't find it at the moment.
@Daelii (4243)
@JudyEv that is awesome! Aside from the dinning room they all have closets. I have an antique server and China cabinet but its not really adequate for the cloth items I like to use. I prefer cloth to disposable Napkin's... Hubby built a shelf in our mudroom that holds backpacks and purses etc. I am definitely anticipating a little more storage space as we tackle our todo lists!
@mlgen1037 (8005)
• Manila, Philippines
Simply perfect. Those little moments are just wonderful. I am just fine. My husband left off from work. Nothing special just waiting for him to come home and we have a simple dinner.
@Daelii (4243)
Sounds great! They really are! Some days its easy to get caught up in other things that we forget to live or what makes life fun
@mlgen1037 (8005)
• Manila, Philippines
@Daelii thank you, Robin. you are right about that. How can we be so caught up that we missed the little things that life brings us?
hope that dinner is terrific!
@Daelii (4243)
It was! Messy but delicious!
@Daelii woohoo!
Do you have a link to that meal your making? Thank you I am having a good day I am trying to learn more about increasing my credit.
@Daelii (4243)
I dont! Its something hubby and I kinda throw together with general same basics and whatever extra we also have on hand: Brown hamburger about a lb ( sometimes I just cut up left over grilled chicken or burgers) Add in a can of refried beans Diced tomatoes, etc (neighbor grows them so we tend to have a ton in summer) 1-2 jars of salsa ( depends on just family or family+ guests) Olives Black beans ( sometimes I skip, but if its a meatless Monday meal I add them for protein) Then cheeses ( I add last so I can separate a big bowl for baby girl who can't have dairy). I like to let it cook a while for the tomatoes to have a chance to break down.
@Daelii That sounds good I am getting a few of those things today. I have no olives and if I did I would prefer the jar as a snack. It's good to have another dish for the refried beans.
@nonersays (2688)
Love your 3 good things! Rolling carts and relaxation are both great!
@Daelii (4243)
They are! Even better the cart was basically free too!
Looking forward to this peaceful afternoon continuing.
@Daelii (4243)
I hope it continued peacefully!
@KristenH (22737)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Fingers crossed for a good dinner.
@Daelii (4243)
It was a lot of fun! My kids really enjoy salsa and other cheese dips!
@KristenH (22737)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Daelii Nice!