Is solo travelling boring?

@deba12 (1208)
I am often bored in crowds. I love to spend time with myself. One of my long cherished desire is to go for a solo travel. But people in my circle discourage me by saying that solo travelling is boring. But, on the contrary, I feel that by solo travelling will give me the freedom to do whatever I want and whenever I want. It may be risky, but it will be adventurous. I will take the necessary precautions to be safe. Would you like to go for solo travelling?
@mlgen1037 (25232)
• Manila, Philippines
I can relate with you. I would like that independence that comes with it.
@kepweng (13466)
are u Not afraid travellimg alone?
@deba12 (1208)
You're just like me. High five.
@mlgen1037 (25232)
• Manila, Philippines
@kepweng I am but I wouldnt mind trying it.
@NoorNoor (1188)
No way...I wouldn't like to go for solo travelling.I need friends or family with me so I can enjoy my travel more.and I used to throw up so I can't go alone.
@deba12 (1208)
You need someone to take care of yourself, right? Let all your fears go. And take the advantage of solo travelling to create lifetime memories.
@NoorNoor (1188)
@deba12 No I don't need anyone to take care of myself.I can go alone.But the problem is I used to throw up.I always get sick when I travel.
@Shivram59 (2639)
@deba12 To me,it is not.I love to travel alone.Like you I also love to spend time.in my own company.
@deba12 (1208)
Same pinch!
@Shivram59 (2639)
@deba12 Generally I visit dense jungles,but my friends,and relatives aso well,think I'm childish.I love jungles and wildlife.
I don't really think so. But the cost will be bigger to travel alone. It is better to travel with one or two people but that's all in my opinion. As there may be more arguments since there are more people. Everybody has different choices and it is not easy to get on well with each other.
@kepweng (13466)
i want to travel to china beiging
@deba12 (1208)
If you travel through local transportation and live in hostels, then you can travel within your budget. Moreover, you don't have to compromise your planning just because of others.
I have traveled solo and love it. You are in complete command of what you want to do.
@deba12 (1208)
That's the part of solo travelling I like most.
@lynnief (1118)
I have travelled to 15 different countries around the world, and many places within Australia, on my own (though generally meeting up with people once I have arrived.) Don't be persuaded by your friends. You know what you like. Go ahead and enjoy it.
@deba12 (1208)
Then, you're my idol in this matter.Thanks for your encouraging words.
@Jessabuma (20981)
• Baguio, Philippines
No. I want to travel with my love ones. Travelling alone is so boring for me.
@kepweng (13466)
do u already travel Outside your country?
@Jessabuma (20981)
• Baguio, Philippines
@kepweng no not yet..
@deba12 (1208)
But, you have to adjust your tour plan considering their wishes, and that i am not ready to do.
@aureliah (14981)
I also really like my ME time. I feel more peaceful when I do this and I'm able to plan my life better
@deba12 (1208)
Yes, solo travelling increases your confidence. It helps to take decisions in a better way to shape your life in the best possible manner.
@aureliah (14981)
@deba12 thats true
I did. I had an adventure in Bangkok alone almost 6 years ago now and I had fun.
@deba12 (1208)
Wow, I would like to know your adventure while in Bangkok. Is it a safe place to travel alone?
@deba12 As long as you know where you're going. I didn't see any danger in there when I was traveling alone. I was able to meet new friends and we had our own adventures. It was fun.
@Icydoll (14975)
I like to travel with family...solo travelling is very boring
@deba12 (1208)
It differs from one to another. If you love yourself much, solo travelling will be a feast to your senses.
@hereandthere (29813)
based on how you described yourself, then, yes, it sounds you have the personality suited for solo travel, as long as you stay alert, take precautions, do your research, and know when, where and who to ask for help.
@deba12 (1208)
Yup, when you're travelling alone, you have to do a lot of research.
@Berrygal (3907)
• South Africa
Yea,it always boring for me
@deba12 (1208)
Why don't you like to travel alone?
I would like solo traveling. I could spend all the time I wanted looking at this and that.
@kepweng (13466)
nope