Errgh, did it again and again--Piggyback Post

2018 Marsha Musselman. Ace wrapped leg.
Midland, Michigan
I can't believe I did it again. I lost another discussion because I was spending time editing before submitting, while writing on my phone. Will try again in a bit but at my computer instead. It was about the status of getting my taxes done. ~~~~~~~ Piggyback post-finished. I started writing what will come below. I must have hit something as the page changed to a google search. All that was written was lost. I will add to this as I save it in between. I decided to add it to the first part of this post rather than do the whole thing again, just in case it dies . I went to the specialist this afternoon and am currently reclining on my bed with my foot on three pillows. He shot up two veins on my leg to cause them to die off. The body will make new veins if necessary. There's a possibility that the veins not working correctly is the reason my wounds are not healing well. I have high hopes that within the week both will be healed or barely there at all, so I can get on with my life. It wasn't until I added the third pillow that the pain decreased, but soon I will need to figure out supper.
Did the doctor performed an EVLA treatment to kill your veins? EVLA is the new method, they kill the vein using the laser.
• Midland, Michigan
No, he injected something in with a needle. I only need two little ones done. My whole leg wasn't done this time.
@MarshaMusselman I see, he injected a sclerosant liquid into the vein to kill it.
• Midland, Michigan
@LadyDuck That or something like that. I'm hoping that doing this again will cause the wound to heal the rest of the way. It/they currently have scabs on them and rather than scrape the scabs off the Physicians Assistent decided we'd wait a week to see if it heals fine this way before trying something else. I may end up doing some stem cells on the wounds to see if that pushes it along faster, if it's not too expensive out of pocket and if leaving the scabs intact doesn't change the size for the better. We will decide by next Thursday the next course of action. I'm going to Az for a small trip with my husband and siblings to celebrate my brother's sixtieth birthday on the tenth of May and I'm hoping the wounds will be either completely gone by then or so small that they don't bother me at all, so we can walk around while there.
• Preston, England
obviously frustrating to lose the files - hope the pain from sorting the veins out eases soon
• Midland, Michigan
So do I. The weird thing is I'll have a couple of good days where it barely hurts at all and it's easy standing and walking on it and then the next few days aren't fun at all. It does seem to be healing still, but it's still slower than I'd like. If it's not much better by next Thursday we may try another method if my insurance pays for most of it. And that is using baby stem cells on the wound bed to see if that helps my body allow it to heal faster.
• Preston, England
@MarshaMusselman hope the good days outweigh the bad and full healing comes soon
• Midland, Michigan
@arthurchappell Im sure the good days are a lot more frequent than the bad. Unfortunately, we don't tend to remember those as much as the awful days. Until it's conpketely healed Im trying to make notes so I can remember that the good days ARE more prevalent. Both have improved immensely since I saw the Dr last but may still have a couple more weeks to go.
Sorry that happened. I've gone through that about 5 times in the year I've been here. Such a pain. Will look forward to the post.
• Midland, Michigan
Did that happen for you on your smartphone also? I need to remember to post before fixing or adding anything just to prevent future occurrences.
• Midland, Michigan
@Courtlynn when writing on my phone I may do a line or two with an explanation that Im not yet done and then add to it so it doesn't happen any more.
@drannhh (15229)
Hi Marsha, sorry you have ouchies. Yes my phone gives me a hard time when I am on myLot. I thought it would work better when I got the new Note 8 but the same thing happens. It is a very good thing that we have the editing capability now on myLot!
• Midland, Michigan
Lately I've been getting a bunch of redirects again. If it continues it could put quite a damper on me writing on here. I intend to let bugsy know about it soon.
@drannhh (15229)
@MarshaMusselman Now it reset 7 time when I tried to "like" your response.
• Midland, Michigan
@drannhh By reset do you mean it took you away from the page or took you to a redirected add or something? At least with a like you don't have to write the same comment or post more than once.
It might have been a redirect that sent you to the search page. I've never heard of them doing this to veins I am really shocked to read this. I love all the things I learn here.
• Midland, Michigan
I call it cauterizing but when I was talking to the PA with that term she looked at me quizzically. There is a proper term for it which I may have them write down for me. Im thinking of writing related articles, it's done instead of stripping. You've heard of that before? Ps, I finished the second part after you stopped by, I think.
@MarshaMusselman hmm well when my mother got a ton of nosebleeds as a kid from a bleeding disorder they cauterized veins in her nose. That's about all I've ever heard of the term.
there you are.you have not been around here for some time. You have to the 15th.We can wait
• Midland, Michigan
No, I've been gone more than I've been around for various reasons. I do try to visit weekly, but Im sure I've missed a few notifications still.
@MarshaMusselman I see.But nice to see you
@Starmaiden (6636)
That happens to me sometimes too. It really is frustrating. :-)
• Midland, Michigan
This is only the second time its happened, but twice too many. I've only had a smartphone since last June.
@mlgen1037 (29649)
• Manila, Philippines
Aw. Dont worry. We can wait.
@Jessabuma (33144)
• Baguio, Philippines
It's sad to hear that.