Are you a coffee or a tea person?

Czech Republic
By the time its evening, my body automatically starts craving a warm cup of tea in order for my relaxation period to commence. I truly believe that I can't function without it! Do you agree? Are you a coffee or tea person? What emotions do you experience with a warm beverage?
• Bridgton, Maine
Actually, Jorann, I dislike the taste of both coffee as well as tea. However, on a cold winter day in Maine, United States, I often like hot chocolate to warm me up.
• Czech Republic
OOOOH! Hot chocolate with some mini marshmellows + Bon fire is quite possibly the BEST duo out there!!
• Bridgton, Maine
@Jorann123 , Also hot chocolate with cool whip or whipped topping on top of it...yum!
@Berrygal (3743)
• South Africa
I love tea more
• Czech Republic
Same! I enjoy tea so much! How do you like your tea? I like mine with milk and a teaspoon of honey :)
@Shivram59 (2576)
@Jorann123 I am a tea lover.All my family members love tea.
I would have to say both. When I drink tea it is a way for me to calm down and think about my day. When I drink coffee I start my day.
@dya80dya (1925)
I like tea more. Coffee increases my anxiety.
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
Coffee..
I am a coffee person!
• St. George, Bermuda
I am a tea and hot chocolate drinker,
@Icydoll (14440)
I love coffee :)
I only drink hot chocolate.
@raijem (325)
I am more of a coffee person. I usually drink tea when I have an upset stomach or something. Other than that, I am more of a coffee guy.
@LeaPea2417 (19800)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I like both.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@Jessabuma (20023)
• Baguio, Philippines
I like them both. I like to drink coffee in the morning because it's too cold here and it makes me feel warm. I also drink tea 30 minutes before bed because it detoxifies my body.