I Like Feeling Good

Redlands, California
Such a nice feeling.. You are not angry or bitter. Never want to destroy your fellow brethren. That being said, really am in envy with what some did with their lives and I am still working on that. If the end goal is to make as much money as possible. I am sure failing miserable and will continue because really does nothing for me. I admit I need it to see tomorrow, but the rest is just BS. I sometimes imagine if I was this wealthy individual on his deathbed and running back through my life. What would I think of myself? One of the richest persons in the world in a big empty house and know pissed off a lot of people just to die in a big empty house. I really feel sorry for all these politicians who chose that than feeling good because you did something for someone else. So my new vision is finding a small house and plant that sucker on top of a mountain. Put out a lawn chair and over look the world. Think about my life and say, you know what, that was pretty cool, even if I say so myself. Die feeling good, not all alone and empty even if I am alone.
Well, yeah...but I'd still like to be financially secure
• Redlands, California
indeed, but not over what is important.
• Redlands, California
@JolietJake Of course I am using loner mentality, not a family because know that always changes things but if our family did things right my family would agree with my mindset that they are self sufficient and do not need me for financial support. I mean that is what we preach.
@crossbones27 I can't seem to convince Scar to go out and get a job so I am responsible for supporting both of us
@Starmaiden (7641)
Satisfaction, peace and contentment come from knowing you did your best and accepting the final outcome. Letting go of all expectations and being pleasantly surprised. :-)
• Redlands, California
Amen
• Dallas, Texas
I could see it looking pretty nice from up on top a mountain. Yep. living someplace you really enjoy that gives you something good to look at is better than being in a big house that is empty.
• Redlands, California
Even if people, would want close quarters. Fells better in itself. If you know what I mean
• Dallas, Texas
@crossbones27, I get what you're saying.