Python

Hello everyone , so I started to learn the python programming language. At the beginning it was so weird because I didn't know anything about python but after I started to learn about how to code in python, i have to say that python is very nice and friendly to use. so if you just started to learn how to code , i am about Python. if you want , you can tell me which programming language you started first. thank you for reading my comment :)
@dodoazo (21035)
Why do say Python is friendly and nice to use? I don't understand it for I have no about programming?
some of the programming language are see very complicated because they don't very "clean". python it's a good programming language from few reasons : Python reads like English, which takes a lot of syntax-learning stress off coding beginners. Python handles a lot of complexity for you, so it is very beginner-friendly in that it allows beginners to focus on learning programming concepts and not have to worry about too much details. Python was designed to be easy to understand and fun to use (its name came from Monty Python so a lot of its beginner tutorials reference it). Fun is a great motivator, and since you'll be able to build prototypes and tools quickly with Python, many find coding in Python a satisfying experience. Thus, Python has gained popularity for being a beginner-friendly language, and it has replaced Java as the most popular introductory language at Top U.S. Universities. hope i helped for you to understand , I really recommend you start studying python if you don't have a background with programing.
@dodoazo (21035)
@ori17bd thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
@dodoazo happy to help :)
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
What is phyton? Honestly, I am not familiar with this programming language.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@ori17bd ohh I see.. thanks dear for this information.
@iridion9 (9232)
Really? Why did you chose python? and not php or kotlin?