Did you like the new roseann show?

I found myself searching for over an hour for something to watch. I was trying my hardest to get abc on my roku free. I could not get it for weeks. Today I found access to abc wiht the roseann show chosen. I hope when the show is over the app allows me to find other abc shows. They seem so perfect for each other though I hate this view of this house. It's oh so horrible. I thought they hit the lottery before the other show ended. I forget now.
I won't watch it. They are Trump supporters now and Roseanne Barr is a Trump supporter in real life. No thank you.
@Tina30219 (35706)
• Onaway, Michigan
Watched the first episode and neither me or my boyfriend will watch it again for the same reason.
I knew it was something I was noticing and she made slick remarks and I was like she is saying something. I don't like that stuff. That is what I heeard got tim allen off a show I forget the name though. I am not sure who he was supporting though. Or if it's it is true either.
@sharon6345 I thought I heard that Tim Allen's show was cancelled and he was blaming it on the fact that he is a Republican.
I don't watch Roseann. I hope you can get the ABC station on your Roku.
That mess is not running right it's getting me upset. Every show stops playing.
@sharon6345 I'm sorry it's not running right.
@just4him I have something else better now.
I have watched it. I didnt like the first few they were too political for me but the latest one wasn't too bad. Not sure if I will continue to watch it or not. It is not as good as the original series was.
I am not going to bother if there is anything else to watch.
I used to watch the Roseanne show a long time ago. I canĀ“t get it here anymore. It is a pity as I loved it.
it was not my thing after a few years but it was limited things to see .
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i have it on my dvr and havent watched it yet. hope its good
It's not a show I would brag about it was a little funny though.
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
it won't last long.some of the show's humor probably won't translate well now.. i saw a clip of her shoving the granddaughter into the sink..any moment people will probably be yelling "promotes abuse"..
It's just an all around gross show.
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Didn't see it yet. Gonna look for it on the internet!!! Did U like the show? Do U think the chemistry is still there with the cast??!!
I like dan but roseann is such a oh boy.. not going to say it...
@dodo19 (33608)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I haven't seen it. not too sure if I'll watch it or not.
I think they did hit the lottery. Maybe they spend all of the money.
I havent seen the new one. Would you suggest it? Hope all is well with you.
I am wondering also about what happened to all that lottery money they won. It is a pretty good show to watch.
@skydream (1140)
• Agate, Colorado
I did watch it. The parts of the show that weren't political I liked it was like the old roseanne. I don't like how it got political right away, I understand there's going to be politics in it but there was so much right away and sometimes you wanna watch a show without hearing it. I watched the newer one last night and enjoyed it more because it was more like the old show. I didn't like how they just passed off the whole series ending as a book and that none of it happened. It was kinda weird.
@Courage7 (15937)
I havent seen it.
I'm watching it, and enjoying it.
@Daelii (5936)
I haven't seen it and don't plan to. I loved the old show. I can't justify watching the new run or supporting a person that grabs their croch for any moment of respect for country!
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
I am not familiar with Roseann show. Is it only for American television? Or you can watch it through YouTube ?